BY CLINIQUE #84 in Toners & Astringents

Skin Types: 4

Dermatologist-developed formula sweeps away excess oil. Controls build-up to help block a blemish.

Purifies pores.

• Am I the only one who didn't see results after using this product...4 Answers
Elise J.
San Marcos
Review for: Clarifying Lotion 4 6.7 oz/200 ml more...
I have very oily, acne prone skin with large pores. When I say this product changed my life I mean it CHANGED my life. It’s not that expensive for how much you get either. I especially love that there are multiple sizes. It’s lasted me about 5 months and I’m only half way through, I have the medium size and it has worked real miracles for my skin. It IS pretty drying so I do recommend a moisturizer with this toner but overall it is my holy grail toner. I use it twice a day and it feels very fresh on the skin. I love Clinique skin care.
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
Review for: Clarifying Lotion 4 6.7 oz/200 ml more...
This product is the worst I've tried from Clinique. I am combo oily and this product completely burnt off my face. I guess i'm not oily enough but I doubt how something with such a high alcohol content can benefit anyone's skin. It felt like putting rubbing alcohol on the face. I'd never buy this product and don't recommend it to anyone not even the oiliest person on the planet.
Carling Z.
Review for: Clarifying Lotion 4 13.5 oz more...
This toner is so refreshing. I use this twice a day and it helps control my oily t-zone. I think it's a good value for the amount that you get. I purchased mine from Ulta Beauty and would definitely repurchase and recommend it to others who have oily skin.
Kayla S.
Titus, AL
Review for: Clarifying Lotion 4 13.5 oz more...
Personally, I like the tingling feeling on my face. It makes it fee
So much cleaner. I bought it at the local mall in belks. I’ve used it for 10 years . It’s very easy to use a cotton ball with the pump too , no mess! Love this product Clinique Acne Solutions™ Clarifying Lotion
Lyndsee B.
Conway, AR
Review for: Clarifying Lotion 4 13.5 oz more...
My absolute favorite. This clears my skin for sure. I think it’s worth the money to have something that makes my skin without stripping it of all moisture. I get mine anywhere I can! It’s one of the only skincare products I’ve ever repurchased.
Tania G.
Los Angeles, CA
I started using Clinique three years ago and I always used the Number 3. I have really oily skin and there was nothing that was working for me when it came to keeping my skin matte. I tried everything primers, different types of foundations,  different types of powders, and setting sprays. Nothing changed until I switched it. It definitely helps taking off any residue after cleansing my face. This is my go-to beauty product!
natasha s.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I have tried thousands of face cleaning products and timers and Clinique is the one. They offer different toners depending on the skin type you have so I recommend you see a rep first before buying this one.
Martha P.
Trumann
Review for: Clarifying Lotion 4 13.5 oz more...
I have oily, sensitive skin. I need a product that will erase the oil and not irritate my skin. I found it with Clinique Clarifying Lotion 4.  It gives my skin, a clean, exhilarating feeling without any irritation If you have oily skin, it will be a great product for you. Give it a try, you will not be sorry . Your face will be happy!!
Rachel S.
I have used this clarifying toner for years. It is a mild astringent which would remove makeup and oil from my skin to keep it clean and fresh. I would purchase at a department store like Macy's.
VIC K.
This is a great chemical exfoliate. It’s a bit pricey, but the bottle is HUGE and it lasts a long time. I grabbed one of these from my local Macy’s while they were having a sale, and I’m glad that I did! You should ask for a sample before you buy so that you’re sure you get the right clarifying lotion.. I believe there are 5 different levels.
Wendy T.
Am I the only one who didn't see results after using this product (and others in the three step system)?