BY CLINIQUE #15 in Toners & Astringents

Skin Types: 3

Dermatologist-developed formula sweeps away dulling flakes and excess oil that can lead to breakouts. Preps skin to be more receptive to hydration.

Leaves skin looking cleaner, more refined.

• What's the difference between 1,2,3.?!?! 3 Answers
  • I have oily to combo skin, oily only on my T zone and I'm...2 Answers
  • I just bought the 3 step for Combination skin last Friday...2 Answers
Vanessa A.
Kitchener , ON
Yes! This toner (clarifying lotion) has been fantastic to my oily skin over the years. It always amazes me no matter how good I think I've washed my face that the cotton pad/ball always picks up dirt with this. It's like being extra clean. Plus, with the salicylic acid it fights acne, exfoliates and shrinks pores. Makes my skin glow and feel super clean. Never filmy or harsh.
Tristan D.
LONDON, KY
This lotion is pretty great! Leaves my skin feeling amazing! I have informed my friends of this product many times
Jessica A.
Mifflinburg, PA
One of my favorite brands and face moisturizers. I have very dry skin and this moisturizer melts into my skin, leaving it smooth and hydrated. It could see it being a bit too oily for some so Im not sure its a good fit if you have very oily skin. I have found that the key to this product is "less is more".
Zelda A.
This is my absolute favorite in the summer months or after a workout whenever my skin feels a little more greasy than usual. After I was I apply this and my skin has a gentle freshness to it. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean.
Tiffany R.
Defintiely a must in my skin care regiment 👍. This is essentially a toner and the purpose of a toner is really to restore your skins natural PH levels because using a cleanser, soap, exfoliant, etc. will throw off the balance. This one specifically, is made for combo- oily skin, so if you're more on the dry side, it wouldn't be a good idea to buy it. Also, if you look on the ingredients on a toner and the 1st or 2nd thing listed is alcohol, you can pretty much guess that dry skin people need to stay away. (Apple cider vinegar is a less abrasive and more natural alternative btw) I actually like how harsh this is because oil builds up on my face like crazy, which causes me to break out and this product does a great job at sucking out the oil and leaving my skin refreshed; plus I use a moisturizer or serum after I tone which is am essential step no matter your skin type.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This is a wonderful toner. I started using this along with Clinique's facial soap & moisturizing gel and saw quick improvements. I feel the toner has helped enough to give me a break on a day where I've hurt myself and have been unable to get up, leading to 0 breakouts though I've not used it for over a day. It's a great purchase. No over powering scent & it's not drying. Recommend for oily/acne prone skin.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
I cannot say enough good things about this toner!!!! My skin looks amazing every time I use it. I never have any breakouts or irritations and I use it daily. Definitely a go to product for life! You will not regret trying this product out. The splurge is worth it.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Medicated formula exfoliates, reduces excess oil that can lead to breakouts. Unclogs pores and controls excess shine.

When used as part of the Clear Skin System, reduces active blemishes by 37% in 3 days.

How to Use
Use twice a day, morning and night.
Shake well.
Apply with a cotton ball, sweeping gently over face and neck.
For external use only. Avoid eye area and lips.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
The best toner I have ever used!

This will take off any makeup, oils and pollutants that are laying on your skin and clogging your pores.

I always have the smoothest skin after using this product. I feel as if I just left the spa.

This product is around $25 and can be bought at Shopper's Drug Mart, Hudson's Bay and stores that sell top brands names.

Highly recommended product and a staple in any beauty routine.
Dena S.
Wexford, PA
I started using back in 2000. I sopped and tried may other brands, Nothing has compared to how effective this one is. Leaves my face feeling clean and tingly
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
If I have acne prone skin will this irritate me?
Britney T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Has anyone noticed if this really removes dead skin?
Wanda T.
How often should you use this?
Esmeralda v.
San Jose , CA
Is this too drying? I have combo to dry skin and don't want to get flaky.
Alexandra S.
Temple Terrace, FL
is this over drying ? i like moisturizers to be light wear not thick