BY CLINIQUE #11 in Toners & Astringents

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Skin Types: 3

Dermatologist-developed formula sweeps away dulling flakes and excess oil that can lead to breakouts. Preps skin to be more receptive to hydration.

Leaves skin looking cleaner, more refined.

• What's the difference between 1,2,3.?!?! 3 Answers
  • I have oily to combo skin, oily only on my T zone and I'm...2 Answers
  • I just bought the 3 step for Combination skin last Friday...2 Answers
Mahla A.
Sicklerville
This is the only toner I ever use!! I really feel the change in my face when I use it and it gets rid of all my blemishes and dark marks! Great product!
Deanna P.
Churchville, NY
I swear by Clinique’s facial cleaning products. I recently picked this up at Ulta and it really helps control my oily skin. I use this product following the acne control facial cleaner and/or the oil control facial cleaner. It’s easy to apply and doesn’t dry my skin out. It also comes in 2 sizes.
Amber j.
DENVER, CO
I wasnt expecting this stuff to be so great! It has made a dramatic difference in the appearance of my skin. I have a lot of acne scarring that I thought would never go away. I went into ulta to get something to control my oily skin and the lady suggested this. Not only does help control my oil but I started seeing my scars fade away within 24 hours. After 2 weeks of using this they have almost vanished! I'm hooked and will try the rest of the clinique 3 step system.
Christian C.
San Diego
Got this toner in a bundle package at Sephora and I loved it! I noticed my skin got a lot more even within a couple of weeks. The big bottle lasts forever lol but I would definitely buy this again
Llambrini  D.
Not sure why this is called a lotion when it dries your skin but i obviously use it as a toner and not a lotion. Great for when I’m cleaning my face and when it’s very oily. Helps balance it
Amrita S.
Hillsborough
I️ have very oily skin and I️ feel like this toner helps clean out my pores and takes away any dirt and left over residue after washing my face. I️ use this every night and will continue to!
Jenny C.
London
I never miss this step in my skin care routine. The price is decent and this product does a good job exfoliating my skin. It is gentle and a must have.
Brachell J.
I love using this toner it goes great with my skin type. It gets the job done...it’s not harsh on my skin cause it’s the right one for me and I use it twice a day. If you have oily skin this is a good product for you
caitlin c.
This stuff is my skin's best friend. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out at all . I enjoy the tingly feeling it makes my skin feel fresh all day .
Holly H.
Tampa
Seriously love this product!!!!!!!!!! I have had such a hard time finding something that works with my sensitive skin and allergy to specific products. This cleanser is making my life easier!!!! I loveeeeeee it!!!!
Wanda T.
How often should you use this?
Britney T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Has anyone noticed if this really removes dead skin?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
If I have acne prone skin will this irritate me?
Maya T.
Conyers, GA
Does this product really help in clearing out the skin? I have texture and small bumps I'm trying to get rid of!
Esmeralda V.
San Jose , CA
Is this too drying? I have combo to dry skin and don't want to get flaky.

back