BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 3

Dermatologist-developed formula sweeps away dulling flakes and excess oil that can lead to breakouts. Preps skin to be more receptive to hydration.

Leaves skin looking cleaner, more refined.

• What's the difference between 1,2,3.?!?! 3 Answers
  • I have oily to combo skin, oily only on my T zone and I'm...2 Answers
  • I just bought the 3 step for Combination skin last Friday...2 Answers
Kaylee S.
This is a go to that I have purchased again and again! Works amazingly to make my face feel extra clean after a sweaty day or after removing my makeup. Also love that you can get the travel size of this that you can actually put in a carry on. Absolutely recommend for anyone!
Kelly C.
Huntington park
If you have sensitive skin like this product is not for because it will leave your skin irritated! So I do not recommend this product at all. The only pro is the cost of the product,and the size of the bottle other than that this product was not for me.
Megan G.
Gardnerville, NV
I’m definitely in love with this. I have noticed after washing my face and better find this product my skin has become so much more healthy and shiny. It is not oily at all and just gives your skin hydration and sinks right in and I definitely we purchase this
HeBaZak Z.
arlington
I’ve been using this toner for so long. I use it once a week because it can tend to be drying but when I do use it, it clears and brightens my complexion. The amount of dirt it removes from my face is surprising and it is a very refreshing product to use
Shalisse H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love this product. Use it every day when I wake up and when I get out if the shower. I have an oily t zone. So I love this because it helps keep the red In my cheeks down, yet it moisturizes instead of drying out the skin as I've seen in other toners.
victoria R.
I am so in love with this product! It works amazing on my skin and never dries my face out. I am weird and i love the little burning sensation you sometimes get when you put this on after cleansing your skin. I feel like it really gets into the pores!
Jessebel A.
Tracy
May favorite! Been using this since I was 19 and I'm now 26! This toner removes all the dead skin, oils and dirt that a facial wash and a facial scrub couldn't reach and get rid of. I can not not have this on my skin care routine for morning and night. It also minimizes the appearance of pores.
Losia T.
Review for: Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 more...
I LOVE this product. I have oily skin, but when I use this after I wash my face it leaves it smooth and radiant! It doesn’t burn and always leaves my face feeling refreshed. I highly recommend this product. I have tried many toners but this is my #1
Celina K.
Boise, ID
If there is one thing you need in your skin car routine, make it clarifying lotion. It’s a liquid exfoliate which helps shed off all the dead skin the regular exfoliated doesn’t take off. I will not go a day without mine. So refreshing and is so easy to use and add to any skin care routine.
Han 🌸.
I dedicate my clear skin to Clinique! I love this toner!! It leaves my skin feeling so clean after use and even though it is on the pricier side, it is well worth it and I would recommend to anyone who has been trying to get rid of acne for awhile
Britney T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Has anyone noticed if this really removes dead skin?
Wanda T.
How often should you use this?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
If I have acne prone skin will this irritate me?
Esmeralda V.
San Jose , CA
Is this too drying? I have combo to dry skin and don't want to get flaky.
alexandra s.
Temple Terrace, FL
is this over drying ? i like moisturizers to be light wear not thick