BY CLINIQUE #12 in Toners & Astringents

Skin Types: 3

Dermatologist-developed formula sweeps away dulling flakes and excess oil that can lead to breakouts. Preps skin to be more receptive to hydration.

Leaves skin looking cleaner, more refined.

• What's the difference between 1,2,3.?!?! 3 Answers
  • I have oily to combo skin, oily only on my T zone and I'm...2 Answers
  • I just bought the 3 step for Combination skin last Friday...2 Answers
Celeste L.
magna
Review for: Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 more...
A really good high end toner. Has a really strong alcohol smell which is unpleasant but it doesn’t dry out the skin. It really gets off the leftover gunk on my skin and makes it feel clean. I use this product in preparation before my makeup and it controls my oils really well. Would recommend for oily skin!
William. W.
New Bern
A great exfoliating toner! It will totally change your skin care routine forever. I started using this a couple of months and have seen clearer/brighter skin. Clinique has an easy to understand skin type system from 1-4 (dry-oily), so no matter your skin type, you can use a product uniquely designed for you
Tuyen H.
Saint Petersburg
My mom bought this product for me as part of the three steps skincare that Clinique have to offer for the oily skin type. At first, I wasn't sure on how I feel about the product since it have such a strong alcohol smell to it. But this product is AMAZING, I have been religiously using this product since high school. That is how much I love it, the product have a lot of toner for the price. It cleaned up all the left over dirt after my wash, it basically just stripped all the excess oil off my face. I also have significantly gotten less pimples ever since I started using it. Totally will recommend this product to everyone!
Presley P.
Achille
Clinique is my absolute favorite brand when it comes to skincare products. I have oily skin so I love that I can choose what works best for me and it’s not a one fits all type of toner. I love that this doesn’t dry my skin out, but it makes it feel very clean and exfoliated. I have been using this product for over a year now and will continue to use it.
Fran C.
Easley
I also use clarifying lotion 3 in the summer. I live in the south and I need something a little stronger to get the extra clean feeling when it's hot. My skin tends to be slightly oily and break out. Clarifying lotion 3 protects my skin from future breakouts and helps minimize redness on the ones I do have. Great for making my pores appear smaller.
Marcelle P.
Ipswich, MA
I think I need to use it a little bit more. It has "alcohol smell" what blocks me using it more often. Maybe it is just "first impression". It was recommend by friends so it may have something good in it. It has a good value. I am not sure if I would buy this one again. But the soap it is awesome. I will give it a lil chance.
Gaby M.
Ciudad Merliot
Y si me gusto, este fue mi primer tonico y me gustaba la forma en que refrescaba mi cara a la misma vez que hacia que los brillos estuvieran al margen. Cero irritacion,  lo recomiendo muchisimo para pieles grasas cero brotes de acne tambien. Gracias Clinique por tan excelente producto
Kelsey W.
Orland Park, IL
Review for: Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 more...
I don’t feel fully cleansed after I wash my face until I use my Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3”.

It’s a liquid exfoliator and it takes off all the dead skin cells! Been using for a year and never had better skin. I have combination skin so #3 is perfect for me.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This is a wonderful toner. I started using this along with Clinique's facial soap & moisturizing gel and saw quick improvements. I feel the toner has helped enough to give me a break on a day where I've hurt myself and have been unable to get up, leading to 0 breakouts though I've not used it for over a day. It's a great purchase. No over powering scent & it's not drying. Recommend for oily/acne prone skin.
Andrea B.
Chicago
I love this product with all my heart and I need to buy a new one pretty soon! This is one of my acne products I really like! This is totally worth the price! I have really oily skin and this works for me, I also have acne!
Wanda T.
How often should you use this?
Britney T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Has anyone noticed if this really removes dead skin?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
If I have acne prone skin will this irritate me?
Maya T.
Conyers, GA
Does this product really help in clearing out the skin? I have texture and small bumps I'm trying to get rid of!
Esmeralda V.
San Jose , CA
Is this too drying? I have combo to dry skin and don't want to get flaky.

back