BY CLINIQUE #12 in Toners & Astringents

Skin Types: 3

Dermatologist-developed formula sweeps away dulling flakes and excess oil that can lead to breakouts. Preps skin to be more receptive to hydration.

Leaves skin looking cleaner, more refined.

• What's the difference between 1,2,3.?!?! 3 Answers
  • I have oily to combo skin, oily only on my T zone and I'm...2 Answers
  • I just bought the 3 step for Combination skin last Friday...2 Answers
allison c.
Powder Springs, GA
I have used this for years as my go-to toner. Does contain some alcohol so it is a bit drying, but it works extremely well and effectively to clean out pores after cleansing. Always follow with a good moisturizer
Jasmine G.
Overland park
Very nice toner and very affordable. You receive a pretty large bottle of toner for less than 30$. It tones your face with leaving it dried out. I have sensitive skin but didn’t have breakouts with this product.
Nikki M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Is kinda hash on my sensitive skin and kinda burns but works amazing! I've bought this multiple times and will continue to buy! Decent price point especially with the amount of product you get! Would recommend!
Stefani M.
Council Blfs, IA
Love this product! I’ve been using this for years, works great and lasts for a long time! Worth the money and much better then drug store bought products! Recommend to anyone looking for a good facial cleanser.
Belle G.
Nibley
I have lived all of Cliniques facial care products but this one has never failed me. When I use it every night after washing my face my skin would clear almost completely (I had either really small or non existent bumps or a bit of redness here and there which I've always struggled with) to the point where I wouldn't even need concealer, just a bit of primer and foundation. That's how much my skinny changed.
Ashley S.
Sherman
I really love this product! I just turned 31 and have used this since my high school days.  It is great to sweep all the dead skin off your face after cleansing. I also use it all over my neck and chest!
Alexis S.
This toner is one part of my daily routine after my shower. It definitely works even though it is a tad pricey. My skin feels clean and awesome after I use it. After using it for awhile, my skin looks awesome
Sneha C.
Sacramento, CA
After I added this toner to my skincare routine, I noticed my skintone looked more even. I usually use it in the morning after showering, and in the evening after washing my face. It seems to get rid of dead skin cells on the top layer of my skin, as there is a skin-colored residue on my cotton ball after I sweep it over my face. Beware, it does smell like alcohol and dries out the skin, so make sure to follow up with serum/moisturizer! Will keep it in my skincare routine!
Jacey 🖤.
Julian
This product has been an answered prayer to the skin gods for me! I have extremely dry skin on my cheeks are forehead. This product, along with a few others, has really done the trick to get my skin back to normal. It’s gentle, yet really gets the job done. The smell is a little much, but easily something I can ignore. Easy to use, dries quickly, leaves skin feeling great. Would definitely recommended!
Ashlee A.
Sterling
I used this product for years when I lived in a warmer climate and loved it. Unfortunately I think it is too harsh for my skin now that I live in a colder, dryer climate. I would consider purchasing this product with a varied skin type number.
Wanda T.
How often should you use this?
Britney T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Has anyone noticed if this really removes dead skin?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
If I have acne prone skin will this irritate me?
Maya T.
Conyers, GA
Does this product really help in clearing out the skin? I have texture and small bumps I'm trying to get rid of!
Esmeralda V.
San Jose , CA
Is this too drying? I have combo to dry skin and don't want to get flaky.

back