BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 3

Dermatologist-developed formula sweeps away dulling flakes and excess oil that can lead to breakouts. Preps skin to be more receptive to hydration.

Leaves skin looking cleaner, more refined.

• What's the difference between 1,2,3.?!?! 3 Answers
  • I have oily to combo skin, oily only on my T zone and I'm...2 Answers
  • I just bought the 3 step for Combination skin last Friday...2 Answers
Toby C.
Baltimore, MD
I love Clarifying Lotion Coordinate 3 for combination oily skin. I always use Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion Step 2 and Clinique Acne Cleansing Bar for Face and Body Step 1, for the pass 2 years. I always buy Clinique from ULTA Beauty. I was send by Clinique and Ulta Beauty as a gift Clinique Clarifying Lotion Step 3 coupon. I had to go into ULTA Beauty to pick up Clinique Clarifying Lotion Step 3 for Combination oily skin. I try Clarifying Lotion Step 3 this summer because me skin is very, very oily doing the summer time. I love this too. My skin wasn't oily like it always is doing the summer and It didn't dry out my skin. I started using this in June of this year and still have a lot for me to use next year. I use this with Clinique Acne Cleansing Bar for Face and Body Step1. It work will together. I didn't know if my Acne problem was going to start up again because I had stop using Clinique Acne Clarifying Lotion Step 2. I use the Clinique Clarifying Lotion Step 3 for Combination oily in place of the Acne Lotion 2. I had no problem with me Acne starting up. I will be using Clinique Acne Clarifying Lotion Step 2 again for fall, winter and spring. My skin is not as oily doing the fall, winter and spring time. I'm so happy to have Clinique Clarifying Lotion Step 3 for my oily skin doing the summer now. When Clinique Clarifying Lotion Step 3 for Combination oily run out yes, I will be buying it so I can have doing the summer.
Geraldine M.
San Diego
The bottle doesn't say that it's a toner but it is- let's not kid ourselves! Like many beauty mavens, I had steered clear of toners as long as I could, as I've never had any luck with them. I love to have my face feel squeaky clean but when the sales girl convinced me to pair this with the Dramatically Different Gel, I was skeptical.

The product doesn't have a magnificent scent but I found it to be extremely gentle on my skin. When I applied the gel afterwards, I loved how you could feel it sink much better into the skin. Better yet, my skin didn't tighten up! I'm confident the lotion would work well with your favorite moisturizer.

The 6.7 oz bottle lasted me almost a whole year and cost me less than $15.00 USD, so if it doesn't work out, you won't cry too hard about it!
Hannah L.
Littleton, CO
Use this every time after I wash my face and I have used it for several years too. It does an amazing job of removing any excess oil or dirt on my face that I may have missed after I washed it and you can really see the residue it removes from your face on the cotton ball as well. The only thing to be careful of with this is if you have dry skin because since it has alcohol in it, it can easily dry out your skin if you don’t put on lotion after but as long as you do that you should be fine! Overall I love this astringent. It gets the job done and is a very essential step in my skin care routine!
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
Amber j.
DENVER, CO
I wasnt expecting this stuff to be so great! It has made a dramatic difference in the appearance of my skin. I have a lot of acne scarring that I thought would never go away. I went into ulta to get something to control my oily skin and the lady suggested this. Not only does help control my oil but I started seeing my scars fade away within 24 hours. After 2 weeks of using this they have almost vanished! I'm hooked and will try the rest of the clinique 3 step system.
C B.
I've used a lot of Clinique products in the past. I was on the 3 step cleanse for a while, and it did the job ok. Kept my acne in check and cleaned my face really well. (I have combination skin). The toner was not my favorite product from them. It really dried out my skin and had a very strong smell to it. Sometimes it would even irritate the skin under my eyes. Not something I would recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Sherrill S.
Saint Paul
I've been using this product since I started working for Clinique 10 years ago.  I only worked there 2 years but I still use most of their products.  I love their Clarifying Lotion 3 - it really makes a difference as far as exfoliating the dead skin cells off your face.  It's great for oilier skin, especially in the summer.  In the winter, I tend to use the 2 because my face is dryer.

But, I recently stopped using all Clinique products because they now test on animals and I only use Cruelty-Free products.
Courtney P.
I will never go back to using any other toner. This product keeps my oily T-zone in check while gently exfoliating the rest of my face. I use it after cleansing my face every night and recently started using it in the morning before my makeup routine. Being that my skin tends to get much more oily in the summer this has been a lifesaver in extending my foundation wear. Leaves your skin feeling so smooth, clean and balanced. I’ll be a lifetime user of this product.
Tray ✨.
This product is seriously life changing. It’s the most important product in my routine. It gets rid of all the dead skin on your face which allows for a clearer complexion, but it also allows for any product you put on your skin after this one to sink in better and work better. It’s helped keep my hormonal acne under control and makes my skin feel so fresh. And it’s only $24.50!
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
I LOVE this toner. The redness in my skin has evened out BEAUTIFULLY since using this. I’m about halfway through my current bottle and have already repurchased so I never run out. I have very sensitive skin and this product does burn ever so slightly if you have any sort of open area or if used shortly after exfoliating - but never irritates the skin just stings for a moment.
Rachael D.
Westminster, CO
I have oily skin and some large pores on my nose area, will this help with either of those issues?
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ
Mi problema es mi piel grasa esta producto me puede ayudar con eso?
Alyssa L.
Watertown
How does this work? Is this a cleanser or a facial lotion?
Brooke A.
Amarillo
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 about how long does a large bottle of this last?
Michela C.
Is this ok for dry skin?