Betsy V.

I just bought the 3 step for Combination skin last Friday and have used it for two nights. Yesterday I woke up more broken out... This morning I woke up with really dry skin. Is this normal? Just a "purge" and it trying to get my skin to its best self?? Have you experienced this?

Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
1 year, 4 months ago
Maybe its to harsh for you and need a different one but when I used this I didn't have that same issue. An issue I do have is on other products they do some damage to my skin. I just had to c what my skin can handle maybe that's what u have to do with ur skin,might be sensitive to certain chemicals they use.
Dewayne H.
Dewayne H.
Lincoln, NE
1 year, 6 months ago
I have combination skin, and I use number 2. I used number 2 and it was to harsh on my skin. When I went back to the store to return it, the lady working told me that I should have grabbed number 2 instead of 3. Maybe it's the same for you.