Charmi M.
Plano, TX

I have oily to combo skin, oily only on my T zone and I'm looking for a good toner. I get regular pimples but no severe acne. Would you recommend this product? Why?

Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
1 year, 6 months ago
I actually have used this when I break out really bad. It clears me up in a wk. I have oily combination skin and I noticed that the oily areas are being controlled and dry areas don't dry out. I love this and if used with the face cleanser and moisturizer makes a difference. To my skin it did but ever since I started using natural products I noticed I haven't broke out as much.
Mari B.
Mari B.
Wildomar, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
No, it can be harsh and drying because of the ingredients. Try a gentle enzyme exfoliator, balancing essence, and a gel-based moisturizer instead.