Hannah L.
Littleton, CO
Use this every time after I wash my face and I have used it for several years too. It does an amazing job of removing any excess oil or dirt on my face that I may have missed after I washed it and you can really see the residue it removes from your face on the cotton ball as well. The only thing to be careful of with this is if you have dry skin because since it has alcohol in it, it can easily dry out your skin if you don’t put on lotion after but as long as you do that you should be fine! Overall I love this astringent. It gets the job done and is a very essential step in my skin care routine!