Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3

Skin Types: 3

Dermatologist-developed formula sweeps away dulling flakes and excess oil that can lead to breakouts. Preps skin to be more receptive to hydration.

Leaves skin looking cleaner, more refined.

Is this worth trying? Does it help to minimize oilyness and pores ?
When do you use this?
When do you use this product in your skin routine?
Start your review of Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3!
This is a must have in my skin care routine! After washing my face I used to think I was actually clean and ready to apply my moisturizer but turns out I was still getting clogged pores and acne. The way I use this product after washing my face with the Clinique step 1 face wash I then use a cotton ball and apply two drops and in circle motion I exfoliate my skin. After doing this I’d notice makeup residue still on my face, it’s gentle enough on the skin to exfoliate and remove the dead skin layer to bring up the fresh beautiful skin hidden beneath without causing any damage to the skin. After using this product my skin feels it’s freshest! I loved how it’s lifted all pigmentation from previous acne scaring truly a winner!
N Hollywood, CA
OMG, this thing destroyed my skin!!!! I’ve been using DHC for the last 12years, and they stopped making the product I’ve been using, so I’m trying to find something to replace my skincare routine, and I tried this lotion & the dramatic clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel, first day it was alright, second day start to feeling my skin is really tight, and the 3rd using, my skin start to breaking out like crazy! I have pimples all over my cheek my eyebrow and my chin! I called costumer service they said I might have allergic reaction, I thought your slogan is allergic tested? And they didn’t even ask me to return the product Just told me to throw into the trash can, OMG, don’t ever use this!!!!!
Roselle , IL
I think these are some of the most overhyped products out there are used it when I was a teenager in my 20s in my 30s now and I still can’t seem to find a product that suits me besides their eye creams and moisture surge products which are amazing back to the toners I don’t see the hype I can see that you get a good value for a department store product but insistently break me out I’ve heard it from other people as well it’s something that you really want to love but it’s always a letdown I wish they would just improve their products and make them live up to their claims
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 uploaded by gilly B.
Purchased at: Macy's
The only toner I have used ever since I started my skin care journey. I have gone over a lot of bottles in my lifetime hahaha a lot I have thrown the empty bottles already. This one is a game changer for me. It makes my skin feel rejuvenated, clean and tight. It removes excess oil on my t zone and flakes on the corners of my face. I have also influenced my hubby to use this as a part of his "manly" skin care routine, as he calls it LOL. The #4 is his toner and looks like he's into it too! Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3
Monterey Park, CA
Affordable and it works. For some people, it might feel like there's a slight tingle when you apply it on your face and that you might be allergic but that just means it's doing its magic. I feel like it helps give an extra cleanse to my face to take out any leftover make-up I had left after washing my face and at the same time, tone and fixes my face's pH level. Then preps my face for the next step of skincare. Definitely worth a try. Can't go wrong with this - it's honestly everyone's go-to and everyone's tried it.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
At first, I didn’t see any difference with the way this product helped me but after a week or two, I saw the change in my skin tone and with redness. My skin tone evened out and looked healthier, the redness around my nose and chin went away, and also, the few blemishes I had, went away. I would say the only downside to this is that it dries your skin and the alcohol smell is kinda strong. It’s all about preference. I recommend this for those with OILY TO OILY AND COMBINATION.
Chesapeake
This toner was one of the key components of my skincare a few years ago. My skin was so dry and it’s no wonder why with the second ingredient being denatured alcohol and the third ingredient being witch hazel. I do think it did help some break outs at times, but my skin has been so much better without this toner. It’s also rather expensive for a debatably unneeded step in a skincare routine. I would not recommend this to anyone.
KANEOHE
If you think washing your face alone is enough you are so wrong. So I usually wash my face.. twice a week I use a peel. But after washing I grab a cotton ball and put a little of this toner on to grab the rest of the residue that was not removed. You will be amazed with how much more dirt and makeup is still on your face. I also use this on the hubby and he’s amazed how dirty the cotton ball is after washing his face. Amazing.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this toner and it's held strong in my skincare routine for about four years now. I use it with the Shisheido cotton pads and holy moly, it's divine. I always feel really good about putting Clinque products on my skin because of the quality that comes with it. Yes, it's more expensive than your drugstore toners, but you really can tell a difference. This has done wonders for my combination/oily skin and I love it.
I keep coming back to Clinique's 3 Step skincare regimen, but I've always been at odds with this product. It stinks, makes my eyes water when I use it, and dries out my skin. Instead of following it up with the Dramatically Different Gel, I've been using Moisture Surge instead, which has made a difference. I just can't seem to find a toner that I really like for my sensitive, oily/combination skin... open to suggestions!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
il y a un mois
Natalie M. • il y a un mois
With clarifying lotion 3 it is more for an oily skin type. I used to work for Clinique and we also used to advise clarifying lotion 1 for dry or sensitive skin. Clarifying lotion 3 is a little bit stronger than a one and if you use this on dry skin you might find it will make your skin even dryer or make you break out. You can get free samples over the counter and the consultant will advise you with your own personal 3 step routine. You can also buy the starter packs. If you have dry areas but the rest of your skin is more of a combination go for a clarifying lotion 2. Hope this helps 😊
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 8 mois
Has anyone ever tried the Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3? I won this in a raffle basket & was wondering if it worth a try. I have combo skin, sometimes leaning dry.
Tonilynn R. • il y a 8 mois