BY CLINIQUE #8 in Toners & Astringents

Skin Types: 3

Dermatologist-developed formula sweeps away dulling flakes and excess oil that can lead to breakouts. Preps skin to be more receptive to hydration.

Leaves skin looking cleaner, more refined.

• What's the difference between 1,2,3.?!?! 3 Answers
  • I have oily to combo skin, oily only on my T zone and I'm...2 Answers
  • I just bought the 3 step for Combination skin last Friday...2 Answers
Jenny A.
Fullerton
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: CLINIQUE Clarifying Lotion 3 more...
I love this toner! First of all, it is very affordable. Many skincare products are usually over my budget, but this is a very good product that is worth your money. After washing my face, i use this on a cotton pad and wipe away from my face. It does feel drying and smells like alcohol, but it still works very well and leaves my skin flawless
Toby C.
Baltimore , MD
I love Clarifying Lotion Coordinate 3 for combination oily skin. I always use Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion Step 2 and Clinique Acne Cleansing Bar for Face and Body Step 1, for the pass 2 years. I always buy Clinique from ULTA Beauty. I was send by Clinique and Ulta Beauty as a gift Clinique Clarifying Lotion Step 3 coupon. I had to go into ULTA Beauty to pick up Clinique Clarifying Lotion Step 3 for Combination oily skin. I try Clarifying Lotion Step 3 this summer because me skin is very, very oily doing the summer time. I love this too. My skin wasn't oily like it always is doing the summer and It didn't dry out my skin. I started using this in June of this year and still have a lot for me to use next year. I use this with Clinique Acne Cleansing Bar for Face and Body Step1. It work will together. I didn't know if my Acne problem was going to start up again because I had stop using Clinique Acne Clarifying Lotion Step 2. I use the Clinique Clarifying Lotion Step 3 for Combination oily in place of the Acne Lotion 2. I had no problem with me Acne starting up. I will be using Clinique Acne Clarifying Lotion Step 2 again for fall, winter and spring. My skin is not as oily doing the fall, winter and spring time. I'm so happy to have Clinique Clarifying Lotion Step 3 for my oily skin doing the summer now. When Clinique Clarifying Lotion Step 3 for Combination oily run out yes, I will be buying it so I can have doing the summer.
Geraldine M.
San Diego
The bottle doesn't say that it's a toner but it is- let's not kid ourselves! Like many beauty mavens, I had steered clear of toners as long as I could, as I've never had any luck with them. I love to have my face feel squeaky clean but when the sales girl convinced me to pair this with the Dramatically Different Gel, I was skeptical.

The product doesn't have a magnificent scent but I found it to be extremely gentle on my skin. When I applied the gel afterwards, I loved how you could feel it sink much better into the skin. Better yet, my skin didn't tighten up! I'm confident the lotion would work well with your favorite moisturizer.

The 6.7 oz bottle lasted me almost a whole year and cost me less than $15.00 USD, so if it doesn't work out, you won't cry too hard about it!
Armida J.
Troy, MI
This clarifying lotion really cleans and exfoliates my skin gently. After I wash off all my makeup, I put this product on a cotton ball to wipe from face and neck. Wow! It picks up even more dirt and makeup. My face feels clean and ready for skincare afterwards.
Stephanie B.
conway arkansas
Review for: Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 more...
I use this just about every day. I go back-and-forth between this one and the one for more dry skin depending on what season it is. It wipes away dead skin cells in dirt with just a cotton ball. I love being able to see all the dead skin come off my face!
liv c.
Midlothian, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing toner for combination skin. I wouldn’t recommend this for anyone with any type of dry patches on the face because it doesn’t help with that too much, get the #1 if you have dry skin. I use this twice daily and it does wonders for pores and oil
Haley S.
Chico
Purchased at: ULTA
I was just recommended this product not too long ago and use it every morning and night after washing my face with Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser. It exfoliates and leaves my skin with an even texture and tone and clears breakouts!
vinny f.
brooksvile
This product has a very distinct smell of alcohol. Once I apply to my face, it feels very dry. I have seen little improvement of my acne, but not any great results. Though, it is a good pair with the dramatically different moisturizer!
Deborah N.
Appleton City
Review for: CLINIQUE Clarifying Lotion 3 more...
Great toner/clarifying lotion. Helps exfoliate my oily face and doesn’t leave a residue. My skin feels fresh and clean when using this in the three step system. It has salycylic acid in it so helps keep acne away too.
Emily F.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 more...
I used this for many years until I found skinceuticals. This toner is just ok. It’s good for oily skin types. Won’t over dry you but won’t decongest your pores. In my opinion there are much better options out there.
Britney T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Has anyone noticed if this really removes dead skin?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
If I have acne prone skin will this irritate me?
Wanda T.
How often should you use this?
alexandra s.
Temple Terr, FL
is this over drying ? i like moisturizers to be light wear not thick
Esmeralda V.
San jose, CA
Is this too drying? I have combo to dry skin and don't want to get flaky.