Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2

Skin Types: 2

Dermatologist-developed formula helps reveal fresher skin. Sweeps away dulling flakes and excess oil so moisturizer can do its job better.

Helps fine dry lines disappear.

Is it good for after sun care and very dry skin??
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 ? How is this product for people with sensitive skin?
How is the texture of this product? Is it too oily? The product works?
Start your review of Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Macy's
I used to religiously believe in Clinique’s 3 Step System, because of it being advertised and talked about so much, so I have tried it on and off over the years, but eventually I had to stop use of it. I have tried every Clarifying Lotion that they offer including this one and all it does is irritate ones skin very badly and mane my skin very red. Plus, all of the numbered Clarifying Lotions that Clinique sells have such very strong scents to them. I don’t find them necessary for use on any ones skin. They don’t do anything but damage the skin’s moisture barrier very badly, which I didn’t want to believe, but that’s what they do and any product that continuously harms the skin’s acid mantle is not something that anyone should be using either for the short or long-term at all. Yes, I am glad that Clinique doesn’t add harsh chemical fragrances to their products. But, by no means are plenty of their skincare products without problematic ingredients within them u fortunately.
Rockville, MD
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 uploaded by Susan S.
There are just some beauty products in life that need to stand out on their own! One beauty product that I could not live without the Clarifying Solution 2 by @clinique! Each morning after washing my face, I use a cotton pad to apply the clarifying solution to both clean and exfoliate. Oftentimes washing my face does not fully remove all traces of makeup but the Clarifying Solution finishes this task and helps shrink my pores and evens out my skin tone. It does had a strong alcohol smell (so if you are sensitive to smell this might not be for you) but it leaves my skin feeling refreshed. I can’t stress as to how much I love this product, the cool, refreshing formula in this bottle helps remove dead cells from the surface of our skin and then helps your moisturizer and makeup to apply evenly on your skin!
Baton Rouge, LA
My skin type is dry, acne prone, and sensitive and I’m just going to start by saying I think this is a great toner, just not for my skin type! So I used for about 6 months twice a day and while I think it made my skin brighter and helped to get the last traces of dirt and makeup off, I don’t think it actually help tone my skin (reduce redness, inflammation and help kept the pesky clogged pores away). It just kind of made my skin more red and burned but it wasn’t surprising when I find alcohol in the ingredient list :( however, my friends who have oily skin absolutely LOVE this toner and haven’t experienced any of the irritation I have! So if you have oily skin that’s not so sensitive, I recommend you give it a try! 😊 hope this helps!
Vancouver, WA
With this lotion I complete the skin cleansing process. By consistency, it is like water. With a strong enough alcohol smell, but for me it is not a problem.The lotion perfectly dries up inflammation and small wounds on the skin, naturally nibbles slightly. With regular use, the appearance of small pimples and skin imperfections is significantly reduced.This is my indispensable assistant for oily problem skin.Girls, do not be afraid that alcohol is in 2nd place. In fact, this lotion is not something that dries, it moisturizes my skin after washing. If there is a feeling of tightness and dryness, then the lotion quickly copes with this task!
Also, despite the fact that this lotion (for dry skin), it copes well with my Oily skin.
Oregon
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 uploaded by Kate G.
I think that this toner is super nice and not to rough. The thing about some toners in that they dry out your skin and make your skin flaky. This toner is the complete opposite. This toner is In the middle of to dry and not dry at all. It softens your skin while it sets a base for your moisturizer and I can’t get over how amazing the packaging is. Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2
avondale, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best daily exfoliating toner I’ve ever tried. I purchased it on Black Friday in 2018 and I’m still using the same mega sized bottle. It works best in the 3-step Clinique system. I use it after I do my usual double cleanse method as a base for all my serums and moisturizers to penetrate deeper Into the skin. Even with the double cleanse method & using the Clarisonic, this toner gets deep down and really removes alllll the left over foundation & sunscreen. Since using this product, I’ve noticed that my skin is so much smoother and my makeup applies more evenly & lasts all day. Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2
Lansdale, PA
I used this years ago when my skin was more oily. I loved it. As I've gotten older, my skin is more dry and I've learnt more about different ingredients in my skincare. I ordered this product after breaking out because years ago I turned to clinique skincare to fix my skin so I decided why not try it again? Holy crap. This stuff BURNS, like really really bad. Hello denatured alcohol. It was my fault for buying a product that had alcohol in it and i'm sure it works for other people, but for my skin, it just can't handle that. After a few uses, I just couldn't justify continuing to use it in fear that i was damaging my skin barrier so i sent it back.
I have sensitive acne prone skin and I’ve always had pretty clear skin until two years ago when I started to break out all over my face and it last two years and during the period I tried a bunch of products and this was on of them, I had the whole set for this line, and while at the time I thought it might’ve been helping, now I realized that it actually didn’t do much for my skin, it kept my acne down but didn’t get rid of it like I hoped it would’ve. It might be a great product for other people but for me it didn’t do anything for me except dry my skin out and make it sensitive.
Orlando, FL
I got this as a gift from the brand in one of their classes. I used it up a little bit before even reading the ingredients and the first thing you notice is the strong scent of mentol. Aside from that, it didn’t really do much for my skin and if anything it just made it drier. After I read the ingredients I can understand why! It effectively has mentol + denatured alcohol which is super drying for the skin (weird since this is supposed to be for dry combo) AND witch hazel. Totally not recommend, you do not need to put this amount of drying ingredients on your face.
Mansfield, TX
So i love this toner personally and i use it every other day! Its great to get all that excess dirt left on our faces at the end of the day. So if you do have pretty sensitive skin i may not recommend this only because it does tingle/burn a bit. I don't mind but i do know if i were to use this every day my skin would dry out. thats why once every other day is good with me. still love this. i use it in the 3 step process kit they sell for clinique though. thats when you get the best results by using this with the other 2 steps in there 3 step system.

176 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Spokane
il y a 7 jours
Alejandra M. • il y a 2 jours
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 is a gentle exfoliating toner that promotes healthy, radiant skin. This dermatologist-developed formula removes contamination, grime, and dead skin cells to reveal brighter, more radiant skin. I highly recommend it as it does not harm your skin and is suitable for combination skin. 💞💖