BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.
Dermatologist-developed, alcohol-free formula helps reveal fresher skin. Mild, non-drying lotion soothes, de-flakes, smooths, protects natural moisture. Leaves skin radiant and ready for treatments to follow.

Kate G.
I have to have this in my skincare routine. I’ve tried using other toners in its place and nothing works for me the way this one does. It really does give the most gentle exfoliation with the salicylic acid in there and I can actually see a difference in my skin if I discontinue the use of this product for too long. It also really feels like it adds some hydration back into my skin after cleansing, it does contain some hylaronic acid, so maybe that’s why. I also love that it has witch hazel In it. I guess there’s been some debate in whether or not witch hazel is actually good for your skin, I know Beautypedia claims that it’s not and that the witch hazel water in this ruins the product, but I totally disagree. I find it works really well with my skin. Like I said, I’ve tried to replace this with other toners, and I just keep going back to this one, I haven’t found one that I like as much as this. It’s fragrance free & alcohol free, doesn’t dry me out or strip my skin(does the opposite), and I really do see some (very) gentle exfoliation results with it. My skin seems less textured when I keep this in my routine.
April D.
I have used Clinique for 20 years and in the last year added this clarifying exfoliating toner, what a difference to my skin and makeup application, almost day and night. My skin is dry and gets a little sludgy in areas when applying cream makeup, not anymore. Love, Love!! You can find it at Sephora.
Olna A.
Tallahassee
This product is by far a staple in my skin care routine I noticed that he gives me a brightening affect every single time I use it. I love how inexpensive it is and it comes in a large bottle which lasts me for a very long time. Clinique overall has great skin care products and this is a brand that I standby.
Nathalie
I love this toner! I have a mild rosacea and cannot use scrubs but I still need to exfoliate my skin so I decided to get this toner and it is amazing! It doesn’t make my rosacea worse at all, no redness or stinginess. Instead my skin is clear and soft.
Leah M.
Jacksonville
I cannot praise this product enough!! It is absolutely amazing for drier skin, can’t believe it took me so long to try an alcohol free toner but it’s definitely become a ride or die in my skincare routine. Would recommend to anyone with dry skin.
Lacey A.
I love this stuff! I have been using Clinique toner for 10+ years and as my skin has aged, it has gotten drier. A lady at the Clinique counter suggested I switch from the 1 to the 1.0 and I’ve never gone back to the 1. It’s alcohol free and doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight or dry.
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
Cierra J.
Hamlin
This toner is amazing! I use it everything after I wash my face and before I apply my moistu9and makeup! It makes a huge difference in my makeup application! Best stuff!
Alena M.
Santa Maria
This is definitely one of my go to's I recommend it to everybody and it's a very good deal I believe it's like 20 bucks or $18 I'm not sure but it's a very very good product
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
Part of my favorite 3 step system..my skin always look clean refreshes and toned after using this...I have repurchased this so many times and will continue to use it
Gabriela C.
Does this helps with acne? Will it leave my face greasy?
Megan A.
Does this contain glycolic acid?