BY CLINIQUE #83 in Lotion

Skin Types: 1

Dermatologist-developed formula helps reveal fresher skin. Sweeps away dulling flakes so moisturizer can do its job better.

Helps fine dry lines disappear.

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 1
  • "did not like it even though i bought the kind recommended for my skin type...it burned...and was wholly unpleasant...was glad to get rid of it finally" in 2 reviews
  • "I tried the clinique 3 step system and out of it all, this was my favorite part." in 1 review
  • "I use this after every face mask out every time I wash my face with a soap, cream, or gel that does tone the face at the same time." in 1 review
  • "On lazy nights when I felt like death I was able to use this alone and it removed all face makeup in one try and allowed me to go to sleep soundly because I knew that my skin was clean and would not break out from left over products clogging my skin!" in 1 review
  • "Never have an issue with break outs since I started using it." in 1 review
Heidi A.
Frederick
This is a great alternative if you can’t afford the sissy toner. It does an amazing job on my dry skin and doesn’t kill my wallet. It’s an amazing value for such a great product. When I don’t use toner my face feel heavy and flaky. Dry skin can be painful and toner is a great step to help stop the irritation and uncomfortably. If your on the fence don’t be. This is an amazing toner at an amazing prime point.
Michelle M.
Gainesville, FL
If I could give this zero stars, I would. This stuff is horrible and possible the worst toner on the planet. It would be cheaper to buy and rub rubbing alcohol on your face instead. It gave me chemical burns all over my face and dried me out like the Sahara desert. Burns, does nothing for the skin and has terrible ingredients. Don’t buy this ever unless you want to ruin your skin.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This is a really great my friend recommended, her skin is sensitive and redness prone as well and I really saw a difference in her skin after she started using it so I got it too and I have honestly seen a difference in the clarity of my skin as well and it feels really good and doesn’t dry out my skin!
susana G.
Lancaster, CA
I hate the smell of this. It bugs me. It smells like wet funky clothes. It’s expensive and I didn’t think it did much for me. I found better toners at a drugstore for less the half the price of this one. I received this in a gift set someone gave me with different clique products.
Lexy F.
Schenectady
This product has changed my skin forever! I have such dry skin and this product is so gentle on my skin but really helps with my dryness! I have seen such great improvements in my skin since I put this into my skincare regimen! I would HIGHLY recommend this to everyone, there have different kinds for different skin types!
Taylor G.
I’ve only used this a couple times and didn’t really like the results, it also felt like my face was burning after using it. I originally thought it was another product and tried it again but found that it was this one. I usually do pretty well with Clinique products so my skin my just be a little sensitive for this one.
Jess R.
It's basically expensive witch hazel. It does the job but I won't spend that much on this toner again. I now use regular witch hazel and it does the same thing. Packinging is nice and feels very luxurious to me, but that still doesn't justify the price tag.
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
I absolutely love the way this stuff makes my face feel after using it. I can imagine that if I used the whole cleaning system in order, it would probably do incredible things to my skin! Unfortunately I can't afford it. Maybe someday! ;)
Trista D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Have been using this for years. One bottle will last a long time and is very affordable. My family uses it now too as it’s very mild and safe for sensitive skin. I recommend this to anyone to use. I’m glad they now sell Clinique at ulta.
Allison R.
chicago
This is the best astringent I have ever used! Met my expectations better than I thought it could. Even though it is higher in price than I would like, it is worth it! I bought it on amazon and I would definitely buy it again!
Amanda T.
Dose it help with oil and ance
Rebeca P.
What are the results I get with this product?
Misty D.
#giftcrush I need to try this