• Clinique Clarifying Lotion 1 CLINIQUE Clarifying Lotion 1

BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1

Dermatologist-developed formula helps reveal fresher skin. Sweeps away dulling flakes so moisturizer can do its job better.

Helps fine dry lines disappear.

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 1
  • "did not like it even though i bought the kind recommended for my skin type...it burned...and was wholly unpleasant...was glad to get rid of it finally" in 2 reviews
  • "It works great and freshens my face without drying it up!" in 1 review
  • "I use this after every face mask out every time I wash my face with a soap, cream, or gel that does tone the face at the same time." in 1 review
  • "Never have an issue with break outs since I started using it." in 1 review
  • "I tried the clinique 3 step system and out of it all, this was my favorite part." in 1 review
kitty c.
Herron
I like that this product doesnt dry out my skin. My biggest skincare issue (beside acne) is dry skin. I been using this product for about a week now and I have had a noticeable difference in the dryness of my skin. When I use toner type products i do like to feel that its cleaning my skin, however this product doesnt give me the feeling of "clean" so I pair it with another toner that is more cleansing.
Sydney F.
Wyandotte
I have oily skin, so I first tried the toner recommended for oily skin (#3 I think). It smelled sooo strong and it was way too drying on my skin! Then I read some reviews of people who had had a similar experience to me, and they recommended trying the #1, which is supposed to be for dry skin, but it much milder. I agree that this is the better choice, even for oily skin. It works to tone my skin without stripping it, and it doesn’t have as strong of a smell. A lot of reviewers don’t like that this product has alcohol in it, but I have done my own research about alcohol in skincare, and it doesn’t bother me. I used to have very bad cystic acne, and after switching my entire skincare regimen (which included switching to this toner) and starting to use a Clarisonic, my skin looks amazing and so clear. I rarely get a breakout anymore. My new skincare regimen is the reason, so I won’t be switching from that anytime soon.
Kristen S.
Bakersfield, CA
This is super harsh and dries my skin out like crazy, even the mildest one. it is mostly alcohol based, which was disappointing. It is at least easy to use, and smells nice under all the alcohol smell, but it is just too strong for my sensitive skin.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento, CA
All Clinique toners are amazing . It all just depends on your skin type. This gave my skin a bit more hydration than the others but still not enough. Got all the dead skin off and left my skin glowy and feeling healthy. Would recommend
Mercedes V.
Pinecrest, FL
this is a mild cleanser that is perfect for people with little breakouts and pimples. it is fragrance free and overall is a great product. i would not recommend for people with acne or severe breakouts.
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
This is a great toner for dry and patchy skin. Its contains salicylic acid for exfoliation, which dry skin desperately needs in order to allow next step products to work their magic (serums, lotions). It is also kind of thick and acts somewhat as a light lotion moreso than a toner, adding an extra moisturizing "umph" to one's skincare regime. It contains a ton of beneficial ingredients to feed the skin and is sans detrimental or irritating ingredients such as alcohol, which is a rarity. Matter of fact everything about this product is over the top excellence. The only gripe I have-and its a minor one-is with the packaging:  it calls for a waaaaay more effective dispensing process! Such as a pimp or similar, because applying it to cotton balls or rounds is a bit of a nuisance and slightly wasteful IMO. Regardless, this stuff is a lifesaver for dry and/or sensitive skin.
Veronica p.
watertown
I love this stuff had when I moved I forgot I had it and I recently found it again and I love it! My face gets super dry in the winter and this helps so much for me
Jodie Z.
Eh... not the best thing ot the and I definitely did not see and hydration improvements which is odd considering it's a "lotion" toner for dry skin. Instead I just use Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner and tbh it works way better and supremely cheaper.
Kim D.
Omaha, NE
I use this before I wash my face and before I apply anything at all! It really cleans my face off and creates a nice base for makeup, moisturizer, etc. I always repurchase this product! I recommend this to anyone who really wants to clean their face from dirt, makeup, etc.
Jess R.
It's basically expensive witch hazel. It does the job but I won't spend that much on this toner again. I now use regular witch hazel and it does the same thing. Packinging is nice and feels very luxurious to me, but that still doesn't justify the price tag.
Amanda T.
Dose it help with oil and ance
Misty D.
#giftcrush I need to try this
Rebeca P.
What are the results I get with this product?

Macy's