BY CLINIQUE #39 in Facial Sunscreen

Sheer, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB daily sunscreen. Lightweight formula helps wick away perspiration and absorb excess oil. Perfect alone or as an invisible makeup primer. No chemical sunscreens. Appropriate for eye area and sensitive skins.

How to Use:

• Apply to clean skin after using your 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Using fingertips, apply to cheeks, forehead, nose and chin. Blend
  • Apply after all treatment products and before makeup
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover formula

Tess G.
Ann Arbor, MI
Though it does require a shake before use, this sunscreen is the perfect middle ground between great protection and flawless tinted coverage. It's just pigmented enough to give my skin an extra even look, and I have yet to get a sunburn while wearing it! Plus, it doesn't have the typical greasy feel of a sunscreen, and has yet to make me break out.
Angie S.
This is a good little product. It does what it says. It is not sticky and does not leave a residue like so many other products that are SPF based. I was impressed using it. It also seemed to stay put all day long, and let’s face it if I product doesn’t do that then what’s the point right?! I’d certainly recommend it!
Deena R.
Very nice product. It doesn’t come off greasy. I like that it doesn’t have an obnoxious scent and doesn’t make me break out!! My skin is sensitive esp to products with sunscreen, they tend to block my pores (regardless of what the product disclaims). I found that Clinique products that have spf don’t irritate my skin.
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
I live in California so skincare is super important, especially during the summer time. This sunscreen is not thick what so ever and it doesn't leave your skin oily and gross. I usually put this on before my makeup, and even though I do this my makeup still looks fine. I also love the smell of it, p.s it's not overbearing.
Fran D.
Harrisburg, PA
I love this product for going to the pool. It has enough coverage you can wear it alone and not feel that you’re naked. But it does feel like I make a product. I have never gotten burn on the face with it and I love to wear it underneath my foundation has an extra coverage because I’m a redhead.
Gwendolyn G.
Spindale, NC
Hands down the god of sunscreen. No avobenzone and no oxybenzone. Those two things are poison and should never be in your beauty items. Clinique uses the two things you want....zinc and titanium dioxide. Great ingredients that block the sun not just filter it. A true gem.
Sara L.
Dallas
So far so good. I just recently bought this product, because I need a good daily SPF. My face tends to be sensitive, so I only use physical sunscreens (titanium dioxide & zinc oxide), which this has. There is not an overwhelming smell, which is a huge plus. It goes on smoothly and without white cast or being greasy. There is a tint to the product, which isn't noticeable on my skin, but may be on darker complexions. My face did feel slightly dry after using. I'm not sure if that was from the product or the dry air from a recent cool front.
Sara-Marie K.
Smithton, IL
I love Clinique and have used their products for years. I got the sunscreen as a gift and used it a ton this summer while boating. I applied it several times throughout my days and I was still able to get a tan without the burn. The product is pricey, but worth it.
Angelique T.
I use this SPF daily for protection as well as a primer. I have combination oily and dry skin and it works well. It does not feel greasy and 1 tube lasts a long time. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a daily SPF. Only con is the smell.
Layna L.
Winchester, VA
Tinted formula. Not too orange. Blends nicely and evens skin tone. Does smell like sun screen. Doesn’t leave a white film on your skin. Does separate so it needs to be shaken and mixed. But otherwise a great product I️ always take during travel