BY CLINIQUE

Sheer, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB daily sunscreen. Lightweight formula helps wick away perspiration and absorb excess oil. Perfect alone or as an invisible makeup primer. No chemical sunscreens. Appropriate for eye area and sensitive skins.

How to Use:

• Apply to clean skin after using your 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Using fingertips, apply to cheeks, forehead, nose and chin. Blend
  • Apply after all treatment products and before makeup
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover formula

Clinique City Block™ Sheer Oil-Free Daily Face Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 25
  • "I love this product. Its great on my sensitive skin fits in my purse or clutch and goes with me even on a camping trip! It doesn't sting my eyes!" in 50 reviews
Tess G.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Though it does require a shake before use, this sunscreen is the perfect middle ground between great protection and flawless tinted coverage. It's just pigmented enough to give my skin an extra even look, and I have yet to get a sunburn while wearing it! Plus, it doesn't have the typical greasy feel of a sunscreen, and has yet to make me break out.
Angie S.
This is a good little product. It does what it says. It is not sticky and does not leave a residue like so many other products that are SPF based. I was impressed using it. It also seemed to stay put all day long, and let’s face it if I product doesn’t do that then what’s the point right?! I’d certainly recommend it!
Deena R.
Very nice product. It doesn’t come off greasy. I like that it doesn’t have an obnoxious scent and doesn’t make me break out!! My skin is sensitive esp to products with sunscreen, they tend to block my pores (regardless of what the product disclaims). I found that Clinique products that have spf don’t irritate my skin.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Pricey but good sunscreen to prime your face with if you’re going to wear makeup. It’s also excellent to use on its own. It was one of the few that did not make my skin react poorly and I would buy it again despite the cost. The price tag is worth it to keep my skin safe. Plus it’s a high quality formula.
Kristle L.
Ashville
This product was amazing. My skin was rejuvenated beyond measures. I did not think this product would work so well! I love how it was oil free and great for sunscreen. I will most definitely be purchasing this again and also giving it as a gift to my friend and family.
Sara L.
Dallas
So far so good. I just recently bought this product, because I need a good daily SPF. My face tends to be sensitive, so I only use physical sunscreens (titanium dioxide & zinc oxide), which this has. There is not an overwhelming smell, which is a huge plus. It goes on smoothly and without white cast or being greasy. There is a tint to the product, which isn't noticeable on my skin, but may be on darker complexions. My face did feel slightly dry after using. I'm not sure if that was from the product or the dry air from a recent cool front.
Sara-Marie K.
Smithton, IL
I love Clinique and have used their products for years. I got the sunscreen as a gift and used it a ton this summer while boating. I applied it several times throughout my days and I was still able to get a tan without the burn. The product is pricey, but worth it.
Katie O.
Boston, MA
Good basic sun protection - I use this product most days when I'm not spending a ton of time in the sun. It goes on well under makeup and doesn't have any of the usual sunscreen fragrance. It has a nice mattifying effect on skin.
Shelby F.
Lexington, NC
I purchased this product at my local mall. What I love is that it’s oil-free. I was a first time user and I really liked the product. I have combination skin and it left my face feeling protected! Will be purchasing again this summer!
Lia H.
This stuff works great! The fragrance is not at all overpowering and it is really gentle on the skin! It is great to use on my nose when I know I’ll be out in the sun. It’s a little more expensive than I personally like, but it’s a great product!