BY CLINIQUE

Sheer, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB daily sunscreen. Lightweight formula helps wick away perspiration and absorb excess oil. Perfect alone or as an invisible makeup primer. No chemical sunscreens. Appropriate for eye area and sensitive skins.

How to Use:

• Apply to clean skin after using your 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Using fingertips, apply to cheeks, forehead, nose and chin. Blend
  • Apply after all treatment products and before makeup
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover formula

Clinique City Block™ Sheer Oil-Free Daily Face Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 25
  • "I love this product. Its great on my sensitive skin fits in my purse or clutch and goes with me even on a camping trip! It doesn't sting my eyes!" in 50 reviews
Tess G.
Ann Arbor, MI
Though it does require a shake before use, this sunscreen is the perfect middle ground between great protection and flawless tinted coverage. It's just pigmented enough to give my skin an extra even look, and I have yet to get a sunburn while wearing it! Plus, it doesn't have the typical greasy feel of a sunscreen, and has yet to make me break out.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
It still feels oily even though it’s oil free and isn’t worth putting on your face and clogging your pores if it only has spf 25 in it. It has a tint to it that does nothing so not even sure why it’s there. It’s just a thick sunscreen if you want to buy this buy the spf 40 one but I wouldn’t recommend that either because it’s the same formula
Angie S.
This is a good little product. It does what it says. It is not sticky and does not leave a residue like so many other products that are SPF based. I was impressed using it. It also seemed to stay put all day long, and let’s face it if I product doesn’t do that then what’s the point right?! I’d certainly recommend it!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
This product works great and is a perfect amount of protection from the sun for me. It is gentle on the skin and the packaging is nice. I have only purchased this product once but do plan to purchase again in the future.
Jennifer L.
Lakeland
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Great for acne and open pores nothing too strong that will damage your skin but protect it from UVA/UVB RAYS so your skin don't get damage and age earlier than you should it's also oil free because it is a sunblock you do want to reapply it about every 2 hours or as needed I recommend to use it everyday and year round even when it gets cold out but the sun will still come out even if it's not hot outside it still can damage your skin
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Pricey but good sunscreen to prime your face with if you’re going to wear makeup. It’s also excellent to use on its own. It was one of the few that did not make my skin react poorly and I would buy it again despite the cost. The price tag is worth it to keep my skin safe. Plus it’s a high quality formula.
Sara L.
Dallas
So far so good. I just recently bought this product, because I need a good daily SPF. My face tends to be sensitive, so I only use physical sunscreens (titanium dioxide & zinc oxide), which this has. There is not an overwhelming smell, which is a huge plus. It goes on smoothly and without white cast or being greasy. There is a tint to the product, which isn't noticeable on my skin, but may be on darker complexions. My face did feel slightly dry after using. I'm not sure if that was from the product or the dry air from a recent cool front.
Brooke W.
cookeville , TN
NOT GREASY AT ALL 🙌🏻❤️🙌🏻 I want to protect my skin daily so I have always used sunscreen under my makeup, but it would make my skin oily 😩But I found this OIL FREE sunscreen from Clinique that blew my mind!! It doesn’t break apart my makeup like the oil based ones did and it fully protects me all day long 💕
Jessica H.
Royal oak , MI
Light coverage tinted spf moisturizer. Good for beach days or the gym, as it doesn’t have much coverage and it is light weight. Can be found at many department stores and is mid range in price. Good for those with sensitive skin.
Jeanne S.
Cedar City, UT
The best part of this product is its SPF. I bought this at Macy’s because I wanted something to protect my skin while providing some coverage. In terms of coverage, I don’t love it, but it is a good base for other make up.