Clinique City Block Sheer SPF 25 40ml Daily Face Protector Sun Protection uploaded by Jéssica S.Clinique City Block Sheer SPF 25 40ml Daily Face Protector Sun Protection uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY CLINIQUE

Description: Oil-free daily face protector is a lightweight formula helps wick away perspiration, absorb excess oil so makeup looks fresher, longer. Perfect alone, or as an invisible under-makeup. Clinique City Block Sheer Oil-Free Daily Face Protector... see more...

Mary F.
Arkadelphia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this from Dillard’s based on a friend’s recommendation and just repurchased! This is a primer and sunblock all in one. The sheer tint evens your skin even before you apply foundation. This is one of the only primers I’ve found that doesn’t clog my pores or irritate my sensitive skin. One tube lasts me nearly 6 months, so it’s a great value. I heartily recommend City Block!
Neny O.
OLYMPIA, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried it once and fell in love with this face protector. It's tinted so blends in really well. It looks like im wearing makeup because it hides redness and blemishes, but it doesn't feel thick like makeup. It doesn't leave my face oily. It feels great on! I will continue to use this product.
Johane C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sephora- sent me this sample to try out and I was spectacle about applying this to my face. It's my first time but after applying it, it's very good you don't need to applying a Moisturizer with spf because this has it all.
Jordan P.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful product! I use it as a foundation and SPF for my face. It lightly covers my blemishes, while protecting my face from the sun, ALL day. It is not heavy, and does not provide a thick coverage, as foundation does. The reason I truly wanted to provide a review, of 'City Block', is because of my mom's experience with this amazing product.
She has used sunscreen on her face, every single day, since she was about 17 years old. Yet, for the last 20 years, she has used Clinique 'City Block' as her facial sunscreen. She even wears it, every day, during our freezing cold and snowy winters.
First off, many people do not realize how important it is, to wear a facial SPF product...every single day! Also, many people do not realize the importance of wearing facial SPF, in the winter time as well. The rays of the sun still reach your skin during the winter. When it is cloudy or snowing the sun still reaches your skin. If you see light, and it isn't completely dark outside, sun rays are reaching your skin.
Sun is also known to age our skin. My mom looks much younger than she actually is. She uses 'City Block' every single day at 62, and most people believe, she's about a whole decade younger. She has blocked those aging sun rays from her skin, with 'City Block', for the last 20 years. It has definitely paid off. My mother turns very dark in the summer time, as she gardens and waters two acres of land, daily. The best part is, City Block still allows her face to safely tan, along with her body!
Tess G.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to for days when I don't want to wear makeup, but still want my skin protected and even-looking. City Block leaves me with a dewy glow that honestly looks like I spent time on it. Most importantly, though, my face sunburns are now a thing of the past. Only critique: Goopy sunscreen texture it can take on if you haven't shaken it before use.
Brandy L.
Gastonia, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for years. It goes in light and non-oily. Perfect for spf protection under foundation or alone.  This product is worth every penny. Good value for size.  This product doesn't run if you sweat like others.
Caroline M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not greasy at all. Blocks all the suns rays. I wear it under my makeup every single day. Does not effect the way my makeup looks. Good price for the quality. Would recommend if you burn easily and want a light sunscreen.
Olivia A.
Peralta , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great sunscreen for the face! It even gives a little tint/coverage which is nice so I don't have to wear makeup!! I'm always pretty impressed with Clinique and this sunscreen is definitely my new fave!
Sydney V.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for daily protection. Also makes a fantastic primer for foundation and powder. Most people don't realize how important sun protection is and this product makes it so easy to work into your routine. I love that this has multiple uses!
K C A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this cream to protect my skin. It is thick and a little hard to rub on without using a foundation brush. It was a nice cream to use as a primer under foundation and powder. A little goes a long way.