Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
Description: Oil-free daily face protector is a lightweight formula helps wick away perspiration, absorb excess oil so makeup looks fresher, longer. Perfect alone, or as an invisible under-makeup. Clinique City Block Sheer Oil-Free Daily Face Protector...
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
June 20, 2017, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: Clinique City Block Sheer SPF 25 40ml Daily Face Protector Sun Protection
This is a wonderful product! I use it as a foundation and SPF for my face. It lightly covers my blemishes, while protecting my face from the sun, ALL day. It is not heavy, and does not provide a thick coverage, as foundation does. The reason I truly wanted to provide a review, of 'City Block', is because of my mom's experience with this amazing product.
She has used sunscreen on her face, every single day, since she was about 17 years old. Yet, for the last 20 years, she has used Clinique 'City Block' as her facial sunscreen. She even wears it, every day, during our freezing cold and snowy winters.
First off, many people do not realize how important it is, to wear a facial SPF product...every single day! Also, many people do not realize the importance of wearing facial SPF, in the winter time as well. The rays of the sun still reach your skin during the winter. When it is cloudy or snowing the sun still reaches your skin. If you see light, and it isn't completely dark outside, sun rays are reaching your skin.
Sun is also known to age our skin. My mom looks much younger than she actually is. She uses 'City Block' every single day at 62, and most people believe, she's about a whole decade younger. She has blocked those aging sun rays from her skin, with 'City Block', for the last 20 years. It has definitely paid off. My mother turns very dark in the summer time, as she gardens and waters two acres of land, daily. The best part is, City Block still allows her face to safely tan, along with her body!
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Peralta, NM
June 20, 2017, 4:15 p.m.
This is a great sunscreen for the face! It even gives a little tint/coverage which is nice so I don't have to wear makeup!! I'm always pretty impressed with Clinique and this sunscreen is definitely my new fave!
Sydney V.
Sydney V.
June 21, 2017, 12:44 a.m.
Great for daily protection. Also makes a fantastic primer for foundation and powder. Most people don't realize how important sun protection is and this product makes it so easy to work into your routine. I love that this has multiple uses!
lauren w.
lauren w.
Winter Garden, FL
June 20, 2017, 5:24 p.m.
This is part of my daily routine! I love in Florida and work outdoors, so SPF is extremely important to me. I was nervous at first about the tint of the cream, but it blends in perfectly! It light weight as well. Sometimes it does rub off on my color if I don't blend enough
Sara G.
Sara G.
June 15, 2017, 7:51 p.m.
I use sunscreen everyday. This clinique one is very good. Is absorbs super fast and it doesn't feel heavy is very lightweighted. Also is not so greasy
Lianna Y.
Lianna Y.
May 10, 2017, 11:48 a.m.
Has a bit of a metal scent to it because it's a physical sunscreen. There's no white cast to it because the product itself is beige and it goes on thin and feels lightweight and non greasy.
Lacey Y.
Lacey Y.
Blue springs , Mo
March 9, 2017, 6:34 p.m.
Best sunblock primer out there. Not oily, absorbs quickly. And blocks all harmful rays! Also blends well with any foundation or powder.
Maritza b.
Maritza b.
Depew, NY
June 20, 2017, 5:36 p.m.
This is perfect for some protection throughout the day. It moisturizer just skin and protects you from UV rays at the same time. I like that it does not stink or melt or irritate my skin
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Doral, FL
June 12, 2017, 4:59 p.m.
Wearing this in summer is a big MUST! Your face and skin are going to thank you for ever. This product meet my expectations so far!
Josemith T.
Josemith T.
June 23, 2017, 9:16 a.m.
Best think in you can ever try i love it is thenbest think omg i love it me and my mom used a lot everyday 💜💜💜