BY CLINIQUE

Buy Clinique foundations - Clinique City Base Oil-Free Powder Compact SPF 15 12 Cocoa Cream. How-to-Use: Smooth on with included sponge applicator. Start at center of face, moving outward for a natural look. For a seamless look blend well, especially along jaw line.

Meredith B.
I love this product because it is so lightweight but it is effective. It is easy to apply and quick to apply in the morning. It tames the oil on my face and is a matte finish. I love the color and the feel of the product. I would recommend this product to others.
Samantha P.
I love this product. It provides great coverage and didn't make my skin feel caked up. It lasts a while and you get a good deal for the price. I would recommend good product to anyone looking for a good compact foundation.
Angela B.
Buffalo, NY
This is a great product! Clinique is one of my favorite brands. I purchased it from Macy's. It is a little on the pricey side, but it is well worth the money. This powder provides excellent coverage and lasts a really long time. I would definitely recommend!
Yelitza G.
Orlando, FL
Excellent product including skin protection and beauty. Its quality is maintained for many hours and leaves the skin soft without excesses.
First time.
It does not feel is unique.

Eleni V.
Philadelphia , PA
I like this foundation. These type of compact foundations give really good coverage because they are buildable. Not my favorite foundation but it does cover acne prone skin well.
Jessica A.
Berwyn, IL
I love it you can use it on its own or add it to your foundation or concealer. It doesn't take much to get coverage so you can have it last a while
Renee R.
Philadelphia, PA
Been a Clinique user for 30 years. Love the coverage and non greasy look and feel of this product. Last a long time and a little goes a long way
Dusti C.
I have really oily skin, and this product is one of the best for my skin. Clinique has a great line of makeup for oily/combination skin.
Mariam M.
Buffalo, NY
This is amazing especially for people with oily skin don't get greasy during the day or anything leaves a very smooth makeup look finish
Kim M.
Layton, UT
I like that this is more of an all in one with foundation and powder. Only need to use one product instead of two. It is really heavy.
How much did you pay for it?