Clinique City Base Compact Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Diego D.Clinique City Base Compact Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Maria H.

BY CLINIQUE

Mary R.
Mary R.
Review for: Ivory Bisque 4 Ivory Bisque
This is an OK foundation. I have lots of very fine hairs on my face, and this is not the ideal type of foundation for that. If you don't this probably would work better. I always used the sponge it came with, but I bet there are better ways to apply for a smoothr coverage. To me it was a bit difficult to spread and the colors were either too dark or too light for me (and I'm pretty fair skinned)
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister swears by this.although, it offers her great coverage and covers all blemishes without the need of primer it did not have the same effect on my sensitive skin, it dried me out and made my face red. The cost is high for the amount of product you get, and it's not cruelty free!! It's a lose lose situation in every way you look at it.
jen d.
jen d.
Maplewood, NJ
Review for: Ivory Bisque 4 Ivory Bisque
This foundation was a true match to my tone. I usually have a very difficult tone, because I have always been in between. This is my go to foundation and I always keep it handy. Pro: matches color perfectly and also acts like a concealer. Con: if you have oily skin like I do, then after several hours of use your face looks really shiny
Nakeena T.
Nakeena T.
Calumet City, IL
Let me start off by saying that Clinique make up is excellent i love it!!! I have never use the city base compact. But I use ever better compact makerup broad spectrum Spf 15 Ginger.It good to wear all day or a night out. it last a long time , It give a full coverage and dark spots it give a wonderful glow to your face. recommended
Lori Y.
Lori Y.
Girard
I have been using Clinique foundations for 20 years and although I buy cheaper brands to try or experiment with, I always reach for my Clinique when I have to have my makeup look put together and need full coverage. It is better in winter time as it has a tendency to transfer in the heat with perspiration and high humidity.
VE964806 Jeymar M.
VE964806 Jeymar M.
MEDLEY
excelente cobertura a pesar de que es en polvo, a demas de eso que dura musimimo tiempo ya que usando soloun poco la cobertura es buenisima, sella muy bien la base si seusa previamente la base, super facil el uso y super recomendada para pieles delicada y me he comprabado un moenton debido a la excelente calidad
Clinique has been with my since i was 16 yo and my skin looks younger than my age, This foundation is great, perfect coverage, flawless finish and oil free, my make up lasts all day long. My skin tone is beige and i always try to use neutral colors and this is fantastic. so i definitively recommended to others.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Hartselle, AL
Review for: Ivory Bisque 4 Ivory Bisque
I used this foundation many years ago & it was my go-to. I recently tried it again and it just didn't work for me. It was very oily, I have normal to dry skin, so I thought it odd it was oily. It also oxidized throughout the day. I'm not sure if the formula is different or if it's just not for me anymore.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Madisonville, LA
I bought this compact wanting to try a different foundation from Clinique. I've used the Redness Control Foundation for years. I was a little disappointed with this foundation. My skin is combination and this made it feel and look oily. It comes off if you touch your face even after applying powder.
Debra T.
Debra T.
Franklin, IL
Review for: Ivory Bisque 4 Ivory Bisque
Clinique has the best foundation make-up. It really works great on my problem skin that tends to have breakouts. This foundation covers and lasts all day. I recommend it to anyone looking for a quality make-up. The staff at Bergners was very helpful when deciding on the right shade for my skin.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Richland , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this base. Is it long lasting?
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Macon, GA
How does it compare to other compact foundations?