Clinique City Base Compact Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Diego D.Clinique City Base Compact Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Jenny C.Clinique City Base Compact Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Maria H.

BY CLINIQUE

Ajantha R.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the way this goes on. But there just isn't a ton in each compact. So I probably won't purchase this again. It's got a great finish and looks really natural on my skin. It's not very heavy and it had good coverage over my freckles. I'd probably skip recommending this to others.
Sheri L.
Columbia, KY
Love this makeup. It covers all my fine lines and imperfections. Works great whether I'm using it first thing in the morning or for through the day coverups. Works for my combination skin and gives it a matte finish. Definitely will buy it again.
Sonya L.
Saint Louis, MO
This was my favorite compact for /years/ since it's so buildable and light. It was easy to take off and hid my acne so well through high school. If you mix it with moisturizer it also makes for a great BB cream. Could take on the role of concealer, foundation, and BB cream, and it lasted forever. The one negative was that the sponge got kinda gross toward the end so I replaced it.
C J.
I like it, but not in love with this foundation. It's a little bit too thick and heavy for my taste but covers well and stays put. Be sure to use moisturizer first as it tends to look flaky on dry skin. A bit expensive for me but luckily I received this as a gift.
Mo V.
Salt Lake City, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like compact foundations, even though liquid seems to be the big thing right now. But compact is easy, not messy, and you don't waste a lot. I'm a big Clinique fan because I have such sensitive skin, so I'll always buy their product. I'd recommend this!
Kami P.
Katy, TX
Clinique City Base is a great facial makeup that has SPF 15 in it.  I love that it already has SPF in the makeup which is so great being that I live in Texas where it is almost always hot and sunny!  I have used this product for years and I feel it gives great coverage!
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this powder foundation as a top "coat" after liquid foundation as my skin looks dry if I just use a powder. I liked the SPF factor and that it lasted a long time. I didn't have to reapply frequently which was awesome. I would buy again once my dry skin is under control.
Connieyhuwen
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a hit or miss. I personally think the liquid foundations are better quality and price compared to city base. This city base clogs pores easily and show the pores after applying. It globs on thick and you can't really control the layer thickness. Only looks good when makeup is heavily applied over it after
Carly S.
Vienna, WV
What I love about Clinique is that they always stay true to their brand. Base products like this has stayed in their line and it's great! Good mixture, blends well, decent price. Have bought for years! It's a tiny bit heavy so if you break out easily this may not be for you.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really loved this foundation. It was very compact and easy to carry and looked beautiful on as well. It's also great for sensitive skin. I only wish that they would make a lighter shade as there isn't one light enough for me.
Elizabeth J.
Richland, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this base. Is it long lasting?
Melissa F.
macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does it compare to other compact foundations?