Clinique City Base Compact Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Jenny C.Clinique City Base Compact Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Diego D.Clinique City Base Compact Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Maria H.

BY CLINIQUE #91 in Powder Foundation

An oil-free, cream-to-powder compact foundation that controls shine and protects with SPF 15. see more...

Ajantha R.
Cary, NC
I like the way this goes on. But there just isn't a ton in each compact. So I probably won't purchase this again. It's got a great finish and looks really natural on my skin. It's not very heavy and it had good coverage over my freckles. I'd probably skip recommending this to others.
Sheri L.
Columbia, KY
Love this makeup. It covers all my fine lines and imperfections. Works great whether I'm using it first thing in the morning or for through the day coverups. Works for my combination skin and gives it a matte finish. Definitely will buy it again.
Mo V.
Kaysville, UT
I really like compact foundations, even though liquid seems to be the big thing right now. But compact is easy, not messy, and you don't waste a lot. I'm a big Clinique fan because I have such sensitive skin, so I'll always buy their product. I'd recommend this!
Kami P.
Katy, TX
Clinique City Base is a great facial makeup that has SPF 15 in it.  I love that it already has SPF in the makeup which is so great being that I live in Texas where it is almost always hot and sunny!  I have used this product for years and I feel it gives great coverage!
Megan M.
I liked this powder foundation as a top "coat" after liquid foundation as my skin looks dry if I just use a powder. I liked the SPF factor and that it lasted a long time. I didn't have to reapply frequently which was awesome. I would buy again once my dry skin is under control.
Carly S.
Vienna, WV
What I love about Clinique is that they always stay true to their brand. Base products like this has stayed in their line and it's great! Good mixture, blends well, decent price. Have bought for years! It's a tiny bit heavy so if you break out easily this may not be for you.
Connieyhuwen
This product is a hit or miss. I personally think the liquid foundations are better quality and price compared to city base. This city base clogs pores easily and show the pores after applying. It globs on thick and you can't really control the layer thickness. Only looks good when makeup is heavily applied over it after
Emily N.
Pelzer, SC
This product broke my face out. I will never use it again. Maybe my face is just way too sensitive for this product. However, the coverage that the makeup gave was really great just disappointed on how it broke my face out. The compact makeup lasts awhile.
Michelle R.
vinemont, AL
Review for: City Base Compact Foundation SPF 15 01 Pale more...
this is the best powder foundation i have ever used. its the only powder i can use on my difficult skin .... it covers the rosacea that i have and it looks smooth..Its very light weight and feels so soft. my face never breaks out when i wear it either..
Averil B.
Monterey , TN
This is a great product for a young girl learning about foundation. The coverage is great and easy to build on through out the day. It hides spots and any imperfection in the skin. It has a low spf which is always a plus and the package is refillable.
Melissa F.
Macon, GA
How does it compare to other compact foundations?
Elizabeth J.
Richland, MS
How is this base. Is it long lasting?