Clinique City Base Compact Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Jenny C.

BY CLINIQUE

Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
This is a nice foundation but not the best. The coverage was pretty nice and it blended in well but I didn't feel like it was very long lasting or had anything above average about it.
Mary M.
I basically use Clinique for my every day makeup because it’s so simple
To apply and goes on easy- stays fresh looking all day, doesn’t smell bad, and feels light and fresh
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Good product bought this from Macy’s went on smoothly made my face look great it is a little more than others but worth the price it lasted the whole day covered all my imperfections I would buy again and recommend it to others
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
Just started using one of these foundation compacts, and I absolutely love it. It goes on smooth, and it provides excellent coverage. I received it as a gift, but I'll definitely be looking into more of their products to try.
Nelyabith B.
This compact foundation is the cream-to-powder alternative to Clinique's liquid foundation, Even Better Makeup SPF 15. Although a good option for normal to oily skin, the compact-style packaging compromises the effectiveness of the skin-beneficial ingredients and antioxidants over time by repeatedly exposing them to light and air.
Stacey O.
Troy, OH
This is a great product but a little pricey unless you can get it on a special sale. It is easy to apply and covers great espically in the winter time.but like I said pricey when compared to other brands that are out there
Leslie A.
Didn't match that well, and I change tones all through the summer as I tan easily. And get lighter with no sun. Really messy to be honest. Not the worst I've tried but far from the best. Had to get covered even with a brush.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
While I don't regularly use this makeup, I have tried it and liked it. It has good coverage and a variety of shades. It seems to go on a little thicker than my powder of choice.
Kay W.
Sherwood, AR
This is a great foundation for the winter. Not to heavy and isn't drying. Not what I use normally but in the winter when I have dry skin this is the best and the color lets me add more or less depending on how tan or not I am.
Eu gostei bastante da mercadoria, eu recommendo tem uma boa cobertura
Na minha pele fez muito bem .sempre é bom provar
Testem certeza vocês não vão se arrepender
Não é a melhor base mais me ajuda e muito na minha maquiagem
Esconde bem as manchas do rosto

Jay M.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a lot of different shades? I can never find a match