BY CLINIQUE

Clinique City Base Compact Foundation SPF 15

Start your review of Clinique City Base Compact Foundation SPF 15!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Vanessa O.
Boerne, TX
I used a lot of Clinique when I was going throug puberty. My@go to compact foundation has always been chanel but whenever I was struggling with some occasional breakout I decided to visit the Clinique counter and got a lot of products including this. I stopped using it because the coverage isn’t as good but it’s still a great product, my mom only buys Clinique and natural dermatologist approved products
claudia t.
Fresno, CA
I really liked this powdered foundation.  It was a perfect color match and it didn't make me look chalky after application.  I also liked that it was full coverage and didn't exaggerate my pores.  The only thing was that I finished it fast because I used it everyday, So I had to repurchase frequently.
Valerie B.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
This compact was just not for me. The presentation is nice, but the foundation made my oily skin look dry in certain areas and did not last long on my face at all. I used this without liquid foundation underneath, so perhaps if I tried with liquid foundation underneath I would have a different experience.
Carlee S.
Adairsville, GA
Gives maximum coverage which is really great considering I have a lot of redness I normally have difficulty covering. My only wish is that it had a matte finish, however it’s a cream foundation so I know that’s not realistic. Overall, great product.
Meghan L.
This was my favorite foundation for a really long time! I liked the medium coverage and i felt like it didnt irritate my face when i had breakouts. Its a great foundation if you arent trying to cover very heavy.
Kelyn L.
I have used this before and as with most all Clinique products it is great for sensitive skin. This product went on smoothly and provided great coverage. I would recommend this to others.
Mandy P.
Leeds, AL
Purchased at: belk
Amazing formula. I love Clinique. This is the only brand that hasn’t changed and my opinion is still the same as when I first started using it. I love most Clinique products.
Pam D.
I love this foundation! It’s keeps my face soft and the coverage is great! I never have any breakouts from this foundation. I have normal skin and it’s perfect for me. I would recommend to others.
Ajantha R.
cary, NC
I like the way this goes on. But there just isn't a ton in each compact. So I probably won't purchase this again. It's got a great finish and looks really natural on my skin. It's not very heavy and it had good coverage over my freckles. I'd probably skip recommending this to others.
Sheri L.
Columbia, KY
Love this makeup. It covers all my fine lines and imperfections. Works great whether I'm using it first thing in the morning or for through the day coverups. Works for my combination skin and gives it a matte finish. Definitely will buy it again.