BY CLINIQUE

Nelyabith B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
July 13, 2016, 8:01 p.m.
Review for: Oil-Free 07 Porcelain Beige N
This compact foundation is the cream-to-powder alternative to Clinique's liquid foundation, Even Better Makeup SPF 15. Although a good option for normal to oily skin, the compact-style packaging compromises the effectiveness of the skin-beneficial ingredients and antioxidants over time by repeatedly exposing them to light and air.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
It feels like I am not wearing anything on my face and I love that because its so lightweight and comfortable! I love how easy and fast it is to apply and how it compact so I can easily take it on the go with me. It comes with a sponge and I actually do use it to apply it with and it works wonderful.
Eu gostei bastante da mercadoria, eu recommendo tem uma boa cobertura
Na minha pele fez muito bem .sempre é bom provar
Testem certeza vocês não vão se arrepender
Não é a melhor base mais me ajuda e muito na minha maquiagem
Esconde bem as manchas do rosto

Kay W.
Kay W.
Sherwood, AR
July 7, 2016, 1:28 a.m.
Review for: Foundation Honeymilk 3 Honeymilk
This is a great foundation for the winter. Not to heavy and isn't drying. Not what I use normally but in the winter when I have dry skin this is the best and the color lets me add more or less depending on how tan or not I am.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Didn't match that well, and I change tones all through the summer as I tan easily. And get lighter with no sun. Really messy to be honest. Not the worst I've tried but far from the best. Had to get covered even with a brush.
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
Troy, OH
June 27, 2016, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: Oil-Free 07 Porcelain Beige N
This is a great product but a little pricey unless you can get it on a special sale. It is easy to apply and covers great espically in the winter time.but like I said pricey when compared to other brands that are out there
cynthia C.
cynthia C.
Wyoming, MI
July 13, 2016, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: Oil-Free 07 Porcelain Beige N
Not something i would use, only used once for a trial. Its very expencive and I wouldn't recommend this to others. It def has nice pkg and it is a good product just more then I can afford. bought at jc penneys
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
St Petersburg, FL
July 12, 2016, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: Oil-Free 07 Porcelain Beige N
Great lightweight coverage, easy to blend, creamy, easy application.
The only downside: I usually have to reapply mid-day around my jawline (i have a habit of resting my face on my hands)
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
July 1, 2016, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: Foundation Honeymilk 3 Honeymilk
While I don't regularly use this makeup, I have tried it and liked it. It has good coverage and a variety of shades. It seems to go on a little thicker than my powder of choice.
Wendylyn K.
Wendylyn K.
Union City, CA
June 26, 2016, 11:15 a.m.
Review for: Oil-Free 07 Porcelain Beige N
I never try this yet . But unwound love to try this product . But for now I will give 5 star because i love Clinique product .
Jay M.
Jay M.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a lot of different shades? I can never find a match