BY CLINIQUE

Meghan L.
This was my favorite foundation for a really long time! I liked the medium coverage and i felt like it didnt irritate my face when i had breakouts. Its a great foundation if you arent trying to cover very heavy.
Mary M.
I basically use Clinique for my every day makeup because it’s so simple
To apply and goes on easy- stays fresh looking all day, doesn’t smell bad, and feels light and fresh
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Good product bought this from Macy’s went on smoothly made my face look great it is a little more than others but worth the price it lasted the whole day covered all my imperfections I would buy again and recommend it to others
Ajantha R.
Cary, NC
I like the way this goes on. But there just isn't a ton in each compact. So I probably won't purchase this again. It's got a great finish and looks really natural on my skin. It's not very heavy and it had good coverage over my freckles. I'd probably skip recommending this to others.
Sheri L.
Columbia, KY
Love this makeup. It covers all my fine lines and imperfections. Works great whether I'm using it first thing in the morning or for through the day coverups. Works for my combination skin and gives it a matte finish. Definitely will buy it again.
Mo V.
Kaysville, UT
I really like compact foundations, even though liquid seems to be the big thing right now. But compact is easy, not messy, and you don't waste a lot. I'm a big Clinique fan because I have such sensitive skin, so I'll always buy their product. I'd recommend this!
Kami P.
Katy, TX
Clinique City Base is a great facial makeup that has SPF 15 in it.  I love that it already has SPF in the makeup which is so great being that I live in Texas where it is almost always hot and sunny!  I have used this product for years and I feel it gives great coverage!
Megan M.
I liked this powder foundation as a top "coat" after liquid foundation as my skin looks dry if I just use a powder. I liked the SPF factor and that it lasted a long time. I didn't have to reapply frequently which was awesome. I would buy again once my dry skin is under control.
Carly S.
Vienna, WV
What I love about Clinique is that they always stay true to their brand. Base products like this has stayed in their line and it's great! Good mixture, blends well, decent price. Have bought for years! It's a tiny bit heavy so if you break out easily this may not be for you.
Emily N.
Pelzer, SC
This product broke my face out. I will never use it again. Maybe my face is just way too sensitive for this product. However, the coverage that the makeup gave was really great just disappointed on how it broke my face out. The compact makeup lasts awhile.
Jay M.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a lot of different shades? I can never find a match
Elizabeth J.
Richland, MS
How is this base. Is it long lasting?
Melissa F.
Macon, GA
How does it compare to other compact foundations?