BY CLINIQUE

A cheerful sampling of six Chubby Stick™ lip favorites. These super-nourishing, bite-sized versions of Chubby Stick™ are loaded with mango and shea butters for soft and smooth lips. Housed in a limited-edition tin that's perfect for gifting, the shades range from subtly sheer to vibrant. This set contains:- 6 x 0.03 oz/ 1 g Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Curviest Caramel, Broadest Berry, Pink Honey, Bountiful Blush, Super Strawberry, and Black Honey These products are formulated without formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthlate), and camphor. They are also allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free.

Clinique Chubby Treats
  • "I have to say that Clinique is not at the top of my list for skincare or makeup products these days. That being said, I can’t seem to find a moisturizing lip balm with color that I like AND that stays on. This stuff kills the game." in 3 reviews
Dana G.
amman
I originally bought this package as a gift, but then I didn’t give it away lol- I just couldn’t! The colors are amazing, the price was just right, and my lips have never felt and looked as good!
Miladys D.
North Bergen, NJ
CLINIQUE Chubby Treats Set Simply beautiful, pigment is natural, it looks super cute on your lips and one of its best benefits is that you can carry it in your handbag 😉💋💖
Paris L.
I loved the chubby sticks, was so handy to have and was great to top up over a lipstick and they also come in great different shades. Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Karmin D.
Miami, Florida
¡Regordete! Me gustan, son muy lindos. Me parece que si desea lograr una mirada simple, pero ver estos areglada perfecto. su embalaje es práctico, creo que parecen un lápiz jajaja, pero muy lindo. yes, I recommend girls! if you are looking for a natural and fresh look
Alicia S.
CO94PE
Really nice, it gives your lips a bit of tint but still makes them nice and soft! My only issue is that it's pretty difficult to put on because of how thick it is, I think it's good value for money and I would buy it again!
★Francisca★ C.
Vallenar
i love it, my lips look so beautiful with this at first I thought they were not good but now I test them and there is nothing that makes me change them.
Nix H.
BRISTOL
Lovely colours and fab creamy coverage, always use Clinique for lipsticks as they last all day and they don't irritate my skin..