BY CLINIQUE

A cheerful sampling of six Chubby Stick™ lip favorites. These super-nourishing, bite-sized versions of Chubby Stick™ are loaded with mango and shea butters for soft and smooth lips. Housed in a limited-edition tin that's perfect for gifting, the shades range from subtly sheer to vibrant. This set contains:- 6 x 0.03 oz/ 1 g Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Curviest Caramel, Broadest Berry, Pink Honey, Bountiful Blush, Super Strawberry, and Black Honey These products are formulated without formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthlate), and camphor. They are also allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free.

Clinique Chubby Treats
  • "I have to say that Clinique is not at the top of my list for skincare or makeup products these days. That being said, I can’t seem to find a moisturizing lip balm with color that I like AND that stays on. This stuff kills the game." in 3 reviews
Paige B.
Louisville
These are seriously the best. They are so hydrating to the lips, always look even and pigmented but not too opaque; more of a sheer finish but absolutely beautiful! I love the mini versions because they’re good to throw in my purse; and try several colors at once.
Brittany W.
Thomson, GA
I LOVE the product itself, but the packaging is seriously awful. The tops come off all of the time and I've had 3 of my chubbysticks ruin this way. It's REALLY disappointing to have an expensive product you enjoy be wasted because of faulty packaging. I can't even carry them with me for reapplication anymore. (This is definitely a product that needs to be reapplied) Maybe the fact that mine are minis is why I'm having such a problem, but I don't think it should be an excuse.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best lipstick I have ever used! Applies so nicely, nothing compares to this lipstick, I will forever recommend this product for as long as it’s selling! Love love love!
Monica B.
San Pedro
This was my first lip product from Clinique and although it was cute it didn’t last very long. The formula was nice, went on smooth, wasn’t sticky and was nice and compact. I just wished it lasted longer through the work day.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
If you are looking for a natural lip make up look followed with high moisturizing lip balm this is perfect. the color itself is not coming out that much but for me its just perfect amount.
Patty G.
Leander, TX
My go to everyday throw lipstick in my purse are definitely the chubby sticks. It's so nice and smooth and creamy but not bulky at all. The formula makes it feel as tho I have nothing on. They last so much longer than just an everyday lip product because the packaging is spot on for your purse or gym bag.
Mary F.
Gresham, OR
Jaclyn M.
Greenfield
Not a big fan of lipstick myself but this song a real big “wow look at her lipstick” kind of brand. It lasts pretty long and does the job when I feel like I need it. Very easy applied and goes on smoothly.
Erica R.
Color was just enough, went on smoothly, feels great on! Packaging is decent and the cap stays on in your purse keeping the product and your purse liner neat! Good value!
Samantha P.
Hillsboro
I love how this product applies, it's moisturizing with subtle color. I just got this product in a mini set for Christmas and will be repurchasing.