BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Sarita O.
Grand Prairie, TX
These chubby sticks are one again amazing! I am in ABSOLUTE love with Clinique’s chubby stick line. This is definitely for someone is is always on the go or just wants a quick makeup look. It’s perfect for putting on in the car(which I’m completely guilty of.)
Morgan N.
Springfield
Nit very pigmented but I absolutely loved the color, it went perfect with my outfit and with a little extra on top of a different pigmented shadow it was beautiful. I also used a little silver glitter with it that made my eyes pop
Caryann C.
Washington, DC
Great for the gal on the go. These eye shadow sticks are super easy to use. They will work without a primer although I would suggest using one to guarantee more longevity and to promote better blending. They wear well and won't crease if blended properly!
C A.
Grand Rapids, MI
These shadow sticks are the best! It's easy application and feels great on the skin. I have been using them for a couple of months now and love them! The packaging is also very nice, I would absolutely recommend to other people!
Kate C.
Newnan, GA
Review for: Oversized Orchid more...
I really like the fact that it comes in a stick for easy application and carrying. What I don’t like is it’s hard to blend and the price is a little much for what your actually getting. It can dry out easy also and is then useless.
Heather K.
Silver Spgs, FL
I can’t say I would purchase this again. It goes on great but streaks away quickly. I feel, for the price, should last a lot longer. Lots of room for improvement. I wouldn’t mind trying it again if they made adjustments.
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
Glides on really well and keeps the lips feeling very smooth. I have dry lips but with this product, my lips always feel hydrated. I think this is affordable, I purchased it at Macy's. I would definitely purchase again.
Michelle W.
Aston, PA
The best and quickest way to swipe some color on your lid. This product goes on very creamy and is very easy to blend. It's very gentle on the lid and is a reasonable price. It's great quality and lasts all day long! I would recommend it to a friend
Sarah M.
Love taking these lip colors with me every time I go out. I wish the color lasted a little longer but they're so easy to reapply! Picked it up at the Clinique counter at my local Macy's. Can't wait to try another color!
Jacqui M.
Billings, MT
It goes on easily, is smooth but isn’t as long lasting as I would have hoped. I have oily skin so it gathered in the creases of my eyelids easily. I am a first time user but won’t be purchasing again. If it stayed put I would definitely reconsider
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?