BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Juhi P.
Review for: Oversized Orchid more...
This is one of the prettiest colors ever. This is a really great eyeshadow to use because it come in a jumbo pencil form so basically you just Colo your eyelid wig it and blend it out with your fingers or a brush. Great for quick eye looks
mik m.
Hawthorne, CA
These sticks are really easy to blend and are quite buildable on the face or eyes. They didn’t irritate my skin at all. I use the darker sticks for contouring and they work well for defining the cheek bones.
Whitney C.
daphne
These skin tint eye sticks are OK. I receive them free with a purchase so I’m not sure that I would have bought them otherwise. I feel like the crease on my eyes a lot but they were free and I can’t complain
Scarlett F.
Brandon, Suffolk
These shadow sticks are amazing which you get free when you spend a certain amount in store, the pigment in them is incredible and the colours are lush! Going from nudes to darks in all colour ranges!
Ashley S.
Consort , AB
Moisture rich and perfectly pigmented for a soft natural lip kissed look! Bought this at Sephora. I love that it stays on for a few hours, and how inexpensive it is. I would buy this again for sure!
Joe B.
The chubby sticks are awesome. I particularly love the shadow chubby sticks. When I’m lazy, I’ll take one, put it on my eye and blend out the edges. It blends out lovely and it lasts all day!
Emma F.
Spencer st, Burton Latimer
Chubby sticks are my easy go to make up product.
Lightweight and easy to use. I prefer to blend in with my fingers for a nice even look.
Long last and hard wearing. Great value for money
Ashley S.
LINWOOD, ON
Love these eye shadows, great for "older" eyelids that are not so tight and wrinkle free. I prefer the pink colour, however, it goes on smooth and stays in place.
EMILIA N.
I think these are amazing ! I think they are super pigmentated and feel so smooth on ! Also they are very wearable and i feel like they are so fun ! They come in an array of fun colors and they always look good !
Chloe P.
I already have 2 of these chubby stick eye products. They are honestly amazing and highly pigmented!! I love the packaging and the are very effective! They are gently to the skin if you have sensitive eyes or skin.
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?