BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Cynthia M.
Review for: Lots o? Latte more...
I know this is supposed to be a wash of colour but you have to press quite hard to get any pigment. I like the colour when I swatch on my hand but I don't think it's worth dragging over your eye lid repeatedly to get the desired effect.
Arthini P.
These are really good jumbo liners. They're difficult to start at first and need a few streaks to get a good, intense color. Other than that they're really smooth and pigmented. These sticks are not matte, so only get them if you're looking for s little shimmer! I love them!
Génesis M.
me gusto esta muy bueno, es un buen producto que yo compraria, de verdad lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados, respecto a su precio esta algo caro pero vale totalmente la pena, ademas viene en una excelente presentacion, muy practico
Lucy D.
Great product, goes on really well but doesn't tend to last the day unfortunately! I guess this may have something to do with the smooth way that it goes on, only a little touch to the face and it transfers immediately 😩
Sophie P.
London
Absolutely love these - have one in most handbags! Particularly a fan of the new strawberry one ( suits my fair hair and complexion). They are soothing and glide on - plus handily you don't need to use a mirror when applying! Instantly healthier rosy look!
Rebecca W.
Great pigment and all the colours love wearing them every day, easier to apply then a regular lipstick and is quite convenient to just throw in your purse, you can go from an office look to a night on the town look.
Kristine H.
I love this product. It's very light and unnoticeable. Especially good if you are trying to go for a more natural look. I found it in my local supermarket but I'm sure it can last you a long time. The only thing I would say is the smell is not great.
Khushboo G.
Dubai, Dubai
The eye shadow tints are a great product. Can easily be carried in the hand bag for a quick fix. They Are easy to apply and give a great look. It's a quick fix. I would definitely recommend it to my friends n family.
Hanna H.
Really great deal for what you're buying. Its liht weight on the lips, and is very long lasting. Also, its hihgly pigmented, and creamy. It doesn not have an bad smell, but its not like super either. All in all, for 50 bucks, worth buying!!!!!!
R K.
Mississauga, Ontario
These are so easy to use and unlike a lipstick, you can apply them without a mirror. They are also very creamy in consistency and go on like a balm to give the perfect dose of colour. Amazing for everyday wear!
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?