BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Narimene C.
1,353 reviews
Chubby sticks are amazing lipsticks. They come in so many colors and are definitely affordable. They last long. I use my product atleast five times a week. I've had the same one for two years. I would definetly buy it again and again and again.
Sophie M.
I wasn't sure about eyeshadow sticks I thought they would be hard to use and annoying but I really enjoyed using this product. The gold is really pigmented and it goes on surprisingly easy and smooth. Overall I was pleasantly surprised by this eyeshadow stick.
Emily-Rose W.
Lower Sackville
The chubby eyeshadow sticks from Clinique work pretty well. I mostly use it as a base and cover it with A sheer powder to create a nice smoky look. It is on the expensive side of things. I haven't tried to many of their products because they're so expensive but the ones I've tried I have fell in love with.
Meche M.
Capa y larga duración. Versátil también.
Deslice uno para un lavado rápido de color. Contour con otro para agregar profundidad y otro para resaltar. No hay necesidad de parar en una sola. Adecuado para ojos sensibles y personas que llevan lentes de contacto.
Maryam M.
Not a huge fan of these. I thought I'd like them but there are so much better lip products out there. To be honest I just don't like jumbo lip pencils in general. Some brands make them better than others but I just wasn't a fan of the formula of these.
V I C K I E L.
Colchester, Essex
They're okay, not personally for me as don't get enough colour pay off. Great for quick and easy eyelooks, not great if you want something intense. Not really my go-to, I still prefer powders! And they only have shimmer colours, but still they're okay!
Sophie L.
The Clinique Chubby Sticks are amazing for quick and easy makeup applications, and I really like the colours available. I have tried them at Sephora a couple of times and I’m impressed. I think if there was any room for improvement it would be the amount of colours available, they need more!
Daniela R.
They are cream to powder. I feel they are a bit thick so not very easy for applying in the crease. Also the tip is a bit to big as well. I think for the price you can find better options such as the nyx ones. It got me panda eyes by the end of the day and i don't even have oily lids
Arlette S.
Miami,FL
Soy minimalista cuando se trata de maquillaje y esto es genial. Esta es de aplicación fácil con un ligero brillo es como agrega una mancha de color sin estar en tu cara. También lo tengo en otros colores genial. ¡Gran parte del producto fue desperdiciado! Me decepcionó en esto.
Amanda H.
Selkirk, MB
Review for: Fuller Fudge more...
Super convenient, and a nice color. Although it creases after only a couple hours and you really have to apply a lot to get the full color effect which then causes it the crease quicker. I'm not sure if the convenience out weighs the price tag and look once worn for a few hours.
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?