BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Mishel G.
I like very much, is very easy to use and the texture is soft, it would use again. The price is extremely cheap for the good that is product, I love it. I recommend it, it is simple but efficient and meets all my expectations. I really like the presentation of the product, it is really comfortable to wear
Lana H.
CHELTENHAM
now these area very hard thing to get right as they can either be to hard to apply and rough on the  skin or they can just have no pigment but these are just amazing they go in they eyes really nicely they are really pigmented wich i really like i think they are mabey to expensieve for eyeshadow but the product is a really good one !
Lara H.
The one I purchased was lilac. The color was pretty, a bit shimmery. However the stick was really dry and there was no way I could use it. It was patchy and I ended up going back to my usual palettes. I don't know if it was this specific article or the sticks in general, but ì would not recommend.
S B.
Review for: Lavish Lilac more...
Love this product. Goes on smooth and is true to colour. Stays put all day and doesn't leave caked makeup in the creases of my eyes. Worth the price and lasts morning to night. Only downfall is you can't use this product for precision. Covers large surfaces an more of an overall eye lid tint
ivonne u.
Miami

It is a rather expensive product for girls like me . But really fun to use , comfortable packaging. Quality is significantly higher , the color is durable and it becomes easy to apply . You could save to buy it back and use it on special occasions
Annalise F.
Regina, SK
I don't like these sticks, but I don't like them in any brand. I find it gathers in my eye crease no matter what primer I use, or if I put powder over top. It feels greasy and oily on my eyelid which is uncomfortable. Overall, not my favorite style of eye color so I may be biased against it.
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, ON
Review for: Portly Plum more...
I purchase a purple eye shadow that seemed pigmented when I swatched it, but went on really dull. I tried using it on top of this Clinique Chubby Stick and WHAT a difference! The colour pops now, and it stayed on all night without losing its vibrancy at all. A multi-tool for a great price!
Lisa R.
Review for: Ample Amber more...
I have plenty of Chubby sticks... Mostly for lips though. This eye chubby is a tidy way to put on shadow. It also travels well in a purse. I have blue eyes and this shade is subtle and compliments any skin tone.
The sticks glides smoothly and blends with your fingers.
It has just enough shine to be worn day and night on my fair skin.
Brooke B.
barrie, ON
The colors of these products are quite obviously vibrant and beautiful. The packaging and the stick and well thought out and fit perfectly into ones hands. Smaller products are often difficult and uncomfortable to hold but the shape of these is a cherry on top of the brand quality.
Michelle T.
Moncton
I am a huge fan of the chubby stick shadow tint. It is so lightweight and applies really easily. I own it in a number of shades and I always get great comments whenever I wear it. I am all for a quick makeup routine in the morning and this product helps without a doubt. I particularly love the taupe and bronze shades.
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?