BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Dalal A.
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes this chubby sticks moisturize your lips and give them shear natural color that will intensify if you will add more of it , I might repurchase it , and it is nice for the daily use
Julia H.
Toronto, ON
These lip sticks come in a great range of colour from subtle to bold and the colour is build-able so you can decide how much pigment you want on your lips! These sticks do not dry out lips and allow for easy application and re-application, even without a mirror!
Definitely a great buy and a sure bet!
Kaitlin R.
Great for those dewy eyeshadow looks needed for a soft simple look the packaging I loved it was so pretty and plain I bought this product in my local drugstore and it totally met my expectations for an eyehsadowh stick I would recommend this to others as it is great for those soft looks
Tuaa A.
Sharjah, 404
This eyeshadow stick works wonders and is very very pigmented and creamy to an extent that i cant even explain to you guys. My eyes are very sensitive and not all creamy shadows work for me but with clinique being more of a medical makeup and skincare brand it promises to give best results whether skin wise or look wise.
Živilė J.
I have chubby stick in 07 super strawberry color. I really like this product because of it's packaging, easy application. I love the thing, that you can build up the color. It's not very long lasting, but it is moisturizing and with a natural shade pops up your lips.
YARA M.
My fave lip moisturizing because they re tinted. Very easy to apply and very easy to use on the go. Not very lasting but that s not a problem. I would surely recommend it for people with dry lips. A little pricey in my country but it s ok i still buy them out of need.
Negin B.
un producto realmete bueno porq clineque tiene una formula muy buena que te ayuda muchisimo a la piel y lei tan buenas criticas que dije q tenia q comprarlo y efectivamente cuando lo compre me quede sorprendida es un buen producto y me encanta
Olivia H.
Got about 20 sets of these they are that good! So easy to apply and use it's just so smooth, it lasts for days not even kidding! It's affordable which is amazing. Would obviously buy again but I've already got millions so highly recommend!!
Janette P.
Mackay
I love these. If you are getting into the cream eyeshadow trend these eyes ticks are great. They are a little expensive but great colours. They stay on the eyes really well. I would recommend these colors to anyone looking for qualities eye pencils.
Kateryna Y.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: Lots o? Latte more...
Jue comfortable shade format for quick makeup. The pencil is soft and easy to apply on the skin. Leave to six hours, then it is necessary to apply again. No odor and do not cause allergies. I think it's a bit overpriced.
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?