BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Heidi M.
Best colors, best feel on my lips and skin. I have several and highly recommend them, just one thing, they don't last as long as lipsticks do. Creamy but perhaps a bit too much. Easy to apply, self sharpening and I recommend them to anyone who wants a fun product.
Sky M.
Vinemont , AL
I love the pigment of the chubby stick eyeshadows. When I apply them I find myself pressing harder than I should have to. I feel the product should just glide on without a certain amount of pressure. I still use my chubby stick because I’m obsessed with the color.
Alexandria R.
Charlotte , NC
I'm a repeat user of clinique's chubby sticks - for eyes, lips, and cheeks! I have multiple shades for my lips and eyes and one blush chubby that I can't stop using! They started as free gifts and they went above expectations, so I continue to buy them!
Katie H.
I like these because they are very hydrating, but I find the color doesn't last too long.  Maybe and hour or two at most.  I have two chubbys,  in a cherry and a strawberry.  Another plus for this is they are sheer, so I go for bolder colors (whereas I don't when I'm using matte). I like these, but wish the color would last longer.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
My grandmother always buys the "Clinique dramatically different" mosturizer, and she always gets a free gift, which is a makeup bag with other clinique items inside. She gets these chubby lip balm and colors all the time. She actually gave me the one i have on now which is the "Chubby Intense lip balm" and the shade is "roomiest rose" and its absolutely beautiful. The pigmentation of these little babies are incredible. I prefer nudes myself, but this particular shade is gorgeous. It stays on your lips for a long time. The color is very intense,so you don't need a whole lot to get the desired color. It feels silky smooth on your lips, and it mosturizes perfectly. I love everything Clinique has to offer. I'm a huge fan. I had other colors in these little chubby sticks, but theirs no telling what happened to them. These chubby sticks are awesome though. They are super expensive..thats why i get the goodie bags from my grandmother. They are worth the price though.
Allie H.
Signal Mtn, TN
I got one of these for free in a gift with purchase. The color is so light though that it’s not even worth it. And the teeny bit of shine it has to it isn’t really visible. I wouldn’t recommend this product- Clinique makes too many other good ones.
Kassidy C.
The Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for eyes is amazing. It goes on so easily, is creamy, and has nice color pay off. It met my expectations and surprised me. It is also nice that they have different colors to compliment different eye colors.
Kristine D.
I use just one shade completely alone for an extremely simple look, but you can always combine a few different shades or use them along with your regular eye shadows. They are very simple to apply and last all day. I'd definitely recommend it!
Ruth L.
Fall City, WA
Review for: Fuller Fudge more...
I really love this little eyeshadow stick. Easy to use and has lasted me a really long time. My eyes are greenish bluish gray, and I love this color on them. If I had more money, I would but more of these in different colors for sure!
Hailey R.
Carl Junction, MO
I love the feel of chubby sticks! Not too sticky. It almost feels like chapstick. I only wish it would stay on longer. My favorite color is "whole lotta honey" and I use it almost every day. I get it at Macy's and I recommend for sure!
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?