BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Kimberly H.
Lovely color, even coverage. No offensive smell or taste. Love this product.
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
Review for: Bountiful Beige more...
Beautiful color. love the nude color of this stick. ... clinique awesome job
Bobbi K.
Thesw go on so smooth. I love them and there are many colors to choose from.
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY
These are great for traveling but after a few hours it does seem to crease.
Lacie H.
Review for: Pink & Plenty more...
Great product however I have to use a eye primer to keep them in place
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Ample Amber more...
Definitely one of the best eyeshadow sticks. This shade is neutral and easy for everyday wear.They can dry out fairly quickly which mine or sucks but hen they’re fresh they’re super blendable and there is enough time where take creamy and able to be blended and then after a minute or so it dries down and stays put!!!! Super pigmented too.
Kara S.
MANKATO, MN
Purchased at: Herberger's
So convenient and easy! Either use as your primer or as a shadow! Keeps powder shadow looking fresh all day long when used as a primer. Blends well as shadow on its own.
M M.
Review for: Curvaceous Coal more...
I love doing smokey eyes but I am so bad with powdery black eyeshadows because black is a really difficult colour to play with. I always end up smudging it all around my eyes which is even a bigger mess. These chubby sticks by clinique are so easy to work with. You don't even need an expert brush for its blending because its easily blendable. This is neither creamy nor very sheer. The formula is so pigmented and subtle at the same time that it makes your eyes literally smokey within 1 or 2 minutes. I love love love love using this chubby stick for my black eye looks. I ordered this black one specifically because I always wanted a product that can make me achieve that perfect black eyes. I am so glad of my purchase.
Sarah k.
mumbai
Used these chubbies to create an eye look, the packaging is aright, the pigment of the product is not that great. Not really easy to apply in the perfect shape. It was very gentle and lil creamy , felt really good on the eyes but the pigment was not enough for me personally. Here’s a look I tried with it, without any filter.
Hope this helps
Lara S.
Love eyeshadow sticks as the eyeshadow stays on your eye lids longer than the eyeshadow palette. Creates a perfect smokey eye look for a night out and its easily applied on your eyelids as it blends well. I bought from my local drug store because they had a sale on it so.. yap, I had to try!!
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?