BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
I hate these, I think they are over priced and low quality. Maybe that is because they are rather natural and I would rather use a normal chapstick than spend nearly 20 dollars on something with no pigment and smells strange. I would not buy one of these and give any I get to my friends.
Erica H.
Washington, DC
Review for: Big Blue, Whopping Willow more...
these are okay. i wish i'd picked up neutral shades as these sheer green and blue shades are not super wearable for me. they blend out well and stay all day. would love to pick up a bronze or champagne shade for daily wear as this would be a great one product eye look for days when you're in a rush to get out the door.
Desiree F.
Hialeah, FL
me encantan! los probé porque mi abuela tiene uno ,y me encanto la cremosidad y humectación que le dio a mis labios ademas que le proporciona un lindo color que los hace notar mas carnosos , frescos y juveniles
Lila N.
They are smooth and long lasting but the best part is they actually feel fairly moisturizing which is hard to find in sheer lipcolor. The packaging feels solid too. I think they are great for your purse because they can be used like a lip balm or just when you need a little color.
Melissa L.
These are incredible. I'm not super good at doing makeup, so I love how easy to use these sticks are. I also hate waking up early in the morning so I just use this stick. It'll take like 5 seconds to do my eyeshadow! They're also super pigmented and stay for my whole work day. It is honestly my favorite product in my makeup bag!!!
Glynnis C.
West Pittston
Review for: Ample Amber more...
These are nice but I feel like the stick breaks easily even if you don't turn it up which is annoying because then it falls out of the container. I liked the color a lot and thought it was easy to use and blend but i probably wouldn't buy enough because of the broken stick.
Dee S.
Longview, TX
I absolutely love this product! The chubby stick is my favorite. One quick swipe for quick run out the door application. Or mix it with different colors for a dramatic even evening our. It has staying power that doesn't always need reapplication.
Bay P.
Review for: Lots o? Latte more...
This is an ok chubby stick. The color is buildable, which is nice, but it doesn’t apply as evenly as I would like. Plus, the stick pulls on the skin around my eye—causing me some worry about damaging the delicate skin. Easier and safer to use shadow, imo. Would not buy again.
Michaela B.
Northfield
Review for: Bountiful Beige more...
LOVE this product. Super super easy to use.  Literally just swipe across your eyelids and you have a great, neutral color in no time.  I love that its not overly bold.  It just gives your eyes a hint of color and shimmer.  It's so easy and the color looks so great.  I need to buy more colors ASAP!!
Korynn D.
Fairfield
This is a great lip stick! I love the pigmentation! I used this everyday. I need to repurchase the one I bought. I found it to be a great red shade for my collection. I used it a few times a month and I love it. I miss this product and am planning on repurchasing soon!
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?