BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Ashley M.
Review for: Curvaceous Coal more...
I have it in two colors, it seems like it looks nice once it's on especially with a primer. However it is not as creamy as I would prefer when applying.
Trudy L.
Falkville, AL
Review for: Curvaceous Coal more...
Love the Clinique chubby stick. I do ALWAYS use a primer before applying. It definitely would crease up without primer. I wish that primer wasn't needed.
Lauren N.
Ladson, SC
So easy to blend and apply! Good amount of colors to choose from! The quality is good and the price isn’t bad! You have to spend more for better quality.
Emma B.
They're good but nothing sets them apart from others. They blended in a little lighter than you think the shade would be but you can kind of build it up.
Lindsey H.
Paris
Clinique is one of my go to brands and the chubby stick was just another thing to add to my Christmas list! I was apprehensive at first but fell in love
Rachel P.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Review for: Grandest Gold more...
Auicj and easy way to get great coverage on your lids. A few simple swipes and your covered. Lasts all day. Color is very neutral with a hint of shimmer.
Jennifer M.
Wetumpka, AL
I love my chubby stick. It really makes getting dressed and putting on my face so simple. Five minutes and my face is fully covered and i an ready to go.
Nancy R.
Greenbrier, AR
Review for: Portly Plum more...
Love the color and application is easy. Blends nicely with other colors. I wish the chubby sticks had a bit more product inside. I will continue to buy.
Christle A.
Light moisturizer and the colors are nice and soft would have given five stars but there are drugstore products with similar result for less the price
LB O.
I love these chubby sticks so much!!! I got them as a free sample and I was so sad when they ran out. I especially love the brown one. Great product!!
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?