BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Kristina T.
Vancleave, MS
Review for: Pink & Plenty more...
Love these i used it without a base and hated it but when applied with a base it is a wonderful creamy color that lasts would and have recommended to others
Jennifer C.
Desoto, TX
Great chubbies. Super moisturizing and great color payoff. I would give this a 5 star, but the are products out that perform similarly and are much cheaper.
Maggie U.
Forest City, NC
These Chubby Sticks are great for the days that you need to do a quick eyeshadow look! They are easy to use, long lasting, and come in many beautiful colors!
Malissa H.
Kansas City, MO
These shadow sticks aren’t as pigmented as I’d like them to be, and are hard to use with other shadows and products when trying to go for certain eye looks.
Emily L.
Irving, TX
Review for: Lavish Lilac more...
It took me a while to figure out how to get the most of this product but once I figured out the technique it became a go to for getting ready in the morning.
Rebecca G.
Hillsborough, NJ
Review for: Lavish Lilac more...
Love this color. The product is awesome too. It is easy to apply and you don't have to sharpen it. It's easy to blend , and I would definitely recommend it!
Ariel S.
Review for: Ample Amber more...
Cliniques bronze and amber colors are very pretty. This is my favorite color of theirs. It looks really nice when applied. Warning: does not stay on long.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Pigmentation is okay,but these crease rather easily and have a semi greasy formula. You also have to use a lot of product to get full coverage on the lid.
Kayla M.
Bentonville, AR
I use the strawberry chubby stick. I like that it goes on smooth, like a gloss. The reason I gave it a 3 star rating was because it doesn't last very long.
Molly S.
I have 2 of these , believe the pink & the tan neutral one (can't remember name) but they are amazing to just throw on and leave especially for us moms (:
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?