BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Rachel N.
Crofton, MD
One of my favorite products. I use it almost every day as part of my normal makeup routine. The price is comparable to other make up brands out there. This is great and stays on all day. I would recommend this!
Lamisa s.
NYC
This product is very good. This product is ver good when your in a hurry. This product saved me lots of time when I’m in a hurry but also want to look good to. This product only takes 2 minutes for me to use!!
Meagan B.
Review for: Bountiful Beige more...
I love Clinique’s Chubby Sticks Eye Shadows. This is my go to eye shadow on a daily basis. Easy to apply and I prefer it over regular eye shadows. Good price. Definitely recommend this product to others!
briab P.
Baltimore, MD
They are really nice as glossy feeling. They bring back the 80s in these shades and have a slight shimmer to them. It’s really pretty on and can work as a high lighter or bronzer as well. I’ve tried it
Korey L.
Port Orange, FL
CHUBBY sticks, especially the one that you can contour with is the best one that you can buy. It blends well and is long lasting. I have often repurchased this item.
Samantha P.
Williamsville, NY
Stick eyeshadow is good for people who are on the go and a "one color" eye shadow kinda person. if you like to blend colors and enjoy variety stick isn't best for you.
Ashley L.
Paintsville, KY
I wanted so bad to like these eye shadows..and I do to a certain extent. The shade, 10 big blue, is very pretty but doesn't show up that well on me. It shows up a little better with primer, but still not great.
To get it to show up, I feel like I have to rub it on really hard. That makes me feel like I'm tugging on my eye lid, so I quit wearing it. Shade 02, lots o' latte, shows up on my skin much better. It doesn't tug on my eye lid. I would still like for it to go on a little easier and smoother though. I think with a little improvement, this could be a great product. Any tips or hints would be greatly appreciated.
Kara W.
Elsie
I love these. They are easy to use, easy to blend with just your finger and very easy to touch up later in the day. I ended up buying 4 different colors my first time trying them.
member-c34939353
I have this in brown and green and I love the consistency! It’s creamy but the stick allows easy application. The colors stay in place, I find some creasing but never cracks and keeps pigmentation
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Oh my goodness ladies! I am so in love with these! I just purchased my first chubby stick!!! The color I picked was #13 Two Ton Teal. I have a light/med complexion and dark hair, with hazel eyes. This color is awesome! It has a green-blue with just a bit of sparkle color. It stays on all day! You can put in on thick and if it's too dark, just rub it with your fingers! No mess! I also received #02 Lots of Latte as a free gift in the store! Love that one just as much for a chocolate tone!
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?