BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Heather G.
Harrisonburg, VA
I really love this lipstick. They have really good colors and it applies really easily. It lasts for a really long time and I really wouldn't trade it for anything!

I love this product!!
Abby R.
Paulina, LA
Chubby sticks are my favorite. They provide so much color and shine. I love to use the nudes colors for days i dont want to wear makeup and need something on my lips
Farah H.
Austin
I love love love these chubby sticks. I use the eye shadow and the chubby lipsticks. Super easy to use and go on very smoothly, without creasing or drying my skin. Very nice packaging too!
Chevonne P.
atlanta
The chubby stick is really nice for all over coverage or for when you are not necessarily looking for precision. It has a very thick application bottom which makes it harder to be precise, but if that's not you concern then I say it's an okay product. I guess
Savannah W.
Rockmart, GA
These are great for on the go. I love the beige color and it works well with my other powder shadows. These came in handy the most on vacation when packing light was essential. I don't have to worry about them getting busted and they go with everything!
N Y.
Staples, MN
Review for: Curvaceous Coal more...
I really enjoy these shadows. They're easy to apply, and once they set, they have some nice staying power.

The colors can be a bit blah, but that makes them great for everyday wear.
Amparo  I.
Los Banos, CA
Review for: Bountiful Beige more...
Chubby sticks wow the new thing, this product lasts all day long. Leave my house at 7am and return at 7:30 pm and I have to say it does its job, love that there's a variety of colors.
Kim V.
Ventura, CA
Review for: Lavish Lilac more...
Love chubby sticks. It is easy to travel with. No sharpener is needed since it is a twist up and no brushes are needed as well. They blend out really well with your fingers and the color is buildable. Love the chubby stick for eyes, lips and cheeks.
Joanne M.
Chubby stick eyeshadow for the no make up look. So easy to apply. Gives a nice shimmering effect w/o looking frosted or metallic. I have tried the champagne color (my favorite), an olive green which is beautiful and a lavender, which is also great
Aleasha E.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Bountiful Beige more...
I like the ease of use. Perfect for a busy mom or student. Easy to apply, nice wearing sheer coverage. Use a primer if you tend to have oily eyelids. Tip* The beige color does double duty as a highlighter if you forget your watts up by benefit.
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?