BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Giselle C.
I tried one of these because I got it as a sample for purchasing my 3 step skincare and it was pretty good. These are pigmented but I found them kinda hard to blend. I probably wouldn’t purchase them again.
Virginia P.
Columbia, MO
I love these. They are so easy to put on and stay on for so long. The colors are great. I was never that big into eye shadow but it so easy to use it wear it all the time
Darby P.
Salisbury, MD
These colors are gorgeous. Perfect for both the spring and summer. The colors are so pretty and the formula is light and easy to wear. I would recommend purchasing these if you haven't already. A very amazing product! Well worth it!
Victoria
This is such an amazing product. I would highly recommend that you but this if you are looking for very pigmented colors. The colors are very unified and unique and come off as super pigmented. I highly recommend this product for any one who wants a bolder eye look.
Harley H.
Woodruff
These shadow tints, in my opinion, are perfect for using underneath the shadows for your makeup look. They help the shadow stay in place; and help give it a certain pop.
Danielle H.
Titusville Fl
The shades of this chubby was so pigmented and stayed on all day. It didn't make my lips dry and didn't flake off at all. I highly recommend this lipstick. It was totally amazing for the price.
Ashley H.
This product is good and blend able for contouring but almost too blendable. I don't feel like I have enough definition and it can leave a sticky feel to it. When I do all liquid I use this as my choice.
Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
Love my chubby eyeshadow! It goes on smooth and lasts all day without smudging. I received it in a free gift, but definitely plan to purchase and continue using daily.
Ashley S.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Pink & Plenty more...
I love the chubby sticks! I do not think I chose the right color for my eyes though. I have brown eyes and is not for me. Chubby sticks are so easy to use and glide on great. Would recommend.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Bountiful Beige more...
I love this chubby stick! It is perfect for any occasion, and gives a nice but natural look. It's very easy to apply, and always looks great! My #1, go to eyeshadow!
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?