BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Kassidy Z.
Fruitport, MI
One of the most bulky tools for applying eyeshadow, okay for a smoky eye but that is typically all it is good for... the pigment is okay for a base shade and blends well, just a little high on the price point and bulky. Rarely use.
SB C.
Piedmont
i love the chubby eyeshadow!! It is so easy to apply and you don’t even worry about getting brushes or applicators dirty because you have the chubby stick! i have it in multiple colors that i use everyday and i love it so much! It is a great product
Urszula Z.
Hillsborough, NJ
i normally don't really wear eye shadow but since i've found this product, i'm obsessed!!! there are so many colors to chose from and you never have to get your hands dirty because it's in a stick shape form!
Jessica B.
Rochester, NY
I received this as part of a free gift and I love it!! It gives my eye shadow a nice base and helps to keep the eye shadow on longer. It is also easy to put on since it is in a stick form. When my stick it gone I will most likely purchase this item again!!
Olivia B.
Holly Springs, NC
Review for: Bountiful Beige more...
Love this product! I either use it as my eyeshadow for the day or as a primer for other shadow palettes. Can sometimes appear oily at the end of the day but it always lasts and its a great neutral color to wear with anything!
Lori W.
Goldsboro , NC
Clinique chubby sticks are awesome. More bang for your buck and defiantly the best make up line available to anyone! Clinique has been and alway will be my favorite.
Jessica D.
Lafayette , TN
We loved these it was a new very exciting experience using one of these but was very pleased with the results and will be using them again in the future. Would recommend to family and friends.
Lauren R.
The lid didn't stay on mine well and now it's dried out and essentially useless. I really liked it because it was easy to apply and blend out, but now I have to shave it off the stick and rehydrate it. Packaging need improvement.
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
Review for: Lots o? Latte more...
Got this as a free gift. And really enjoy. Creamy enough to easily glide on but doesn't get cakey like cliniques color base can. Just enough color for every day wear.
Jillian H.
Aynor
I love the convience of it. Perfect for on the go make up or even late night touch up jobs. I always keep mine in my purse for all those times you run outta the house with nothing to wear.
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?