BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Alana R.
Prescott
Easy application. I used finger or brush for blending. Good blendabilty. Smooth, non dragging. Color stays true. Many beautiful shades. If you don't like the fuss of application, this is for you. Highly recommend. Price is right for quality.
Jane V.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are awesome! These are the best to bring on the go and use on the road or as a touch up when your in a hurry. They are great colors and they are so easy to use! Much better than attempting to use messy powder. I recommend anyone who loves makeup to grab one of these!
Nicole P.
Boca Raton, FL
I like these, they have a good formula but they don’t last very long so that’s huge downside since their on the pricey side, it’s effective but how long they lasted was very disappointing I would probably recommend to opt for a cheaper option.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
These make your smiley eye look really sloppy so I would not recommend unless your looking for a "I got dressed in the dark" look... the packaging is fancy but it's misleading because it does not give you a precise look.
Kylie P.
Marietta, OH
Love my green chubby stick for my eyes! It goes on so smooth and has such vibrant pigments, was gentle on my skin, and the packaging stores well in my purse as well as my makeup bag, I would love to get more Browns
Jillian N.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these shadow sticks made by Clinique. You do not even need to use primer. These sticks stay on the whole day. My only complaint is I have sometimes noticed creasing when I sweat while wearing these or if I have it on for a long period of time.
MaKenna B.
Cottage Grove, MN
The chubby stick is my ultimate favorite beauty product to contour with. The texture is great, it is blendable, and is gentle on the skin. I would consider this a beauty staple in my everyday makeup bag. I would highly recommend this product.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I love these chubby sticks! They are a wonderful and gentle product with a lasting stay. I do not have to reapply this product all day and it still looks just like I applied it first thing in the morning.
Bethany (.
Adrian
Chubby sticks are the best! Funny name, serious color! Love how easy it is to put on and how the color lasts! Would recommend buying multiple because the colors are all great! Highly recommend these!
Anna S.
Fort Worth, TX
Love Chubby Sticks! Such a quick easy way to apply eye shadow. I do feel you need a shadow foundation or it will easily crease, especially in Summer. I’ve used these periodically for years.
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?