BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Chelsea S.
New Madrid
This product last me all day when applied. I have only used it once but would definitely try it on again. It's very gentle on the eyes and very light. It meet every expectation for me. No improvement needed.
Natasha R.
Stafford, VA
This is one of my favorite Clinique products. My Mother introduced me to Clinique when I was 16 and the brand never fails me. Ive been using it forever! Love the stick eyeshadow. I would definitely recommend.
Sarah C.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Lots o? Latte more...
I love all the chubby sticks! This makes eyeshadow soooooo fast & so easy. Virtually fool-proof. I get ready for work at 5am so I put this on with my eyes practically shut! :)
Anidebe O.
schaumburg
Cool stuff. You'll never regret this and it's so addicting. Good value for the price though .  I just love love the diva look you get using this. Very gentle on the skin and mild.  It's a must have for women of class and would definitely recommend it
Lizzy P.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the chubby sticks! They're so pigmented and easy to blend. I'll admit, I'm not great with makeup but the chubby stick helps me get my shadow where I want it before I blend it. Highly recommended!
Brianna N.
Tyler, TX
These work really good and they have many shades. It blends very easily on the eyelids, and has a very even pigment. I would highly recommend to people who go for a more natural makeup look daily!!!!!!!
Emma O.
Davenport, IA
Review for: Grandest Gold more...
I prefer cream shadow over regular dry and this is my new favorite!! Clinique never fails to impress. Goes on smooth, and easy and stays on looking fab for long amounts of time!! Love this light color, too. The gold really adds to it!!
Crystal L.
Haven't tried this particular set but I have tried other colors of Clinque's Chubby Sticks. They are amazing! Pigmentation is great, I figured it would be more like a balm, but it's really in between a balm and a lipstick. They are moisturizing and not at all drying. Highly recommend.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
Review for: Lavish Lilac more...
Chubby sticks for eyes by Clinique are so easy to use and apply. You literally just color on your eye lid with it. They offer a great selection of pretty colors. This lavish lilac is a grey-ish purple.
Brittany H.
Savannah
The colors they have are brilliant and bold. I bought mine from Walmart which is where I get a lot of my items from because they’re priced well and gentle on my skin. I would definitely buy some more of these again!
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?