BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Emme O.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Bountiful Beige more...
I have a everyday makeup look and this is my everyday eyes shadow it is easy to use and the shade if prefect for all occasions ! It gives me that little extra shimmer I need without being too much ! My favorite eyeshadow ever not to mention it lasts all day
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
Review for: Ample Amber more...
Ample Amber is totally the best color that the Chubby Sticks eyeshadows have. It's a beautiful shade that looks good on every skin tone. It's pretty frosty and can be used as an eyeshadow base, or as eyeshadow itself.
Sthella M.
Nacogdoches, TX
These eyeshadow sticks are great. They are very pigmented and are easy to apply. I got one for my birthday last year and now I always have the brown one in my makeup collection. Make sure to use primer for all day wear.
Cassandra C.
Streamwood, IL
Review for: Fuller Fudge more...
This is a great option for me because I have sensitive eyes. It is a pretty color, easy to apply, and no fall out since it isn't powder. Keeps my eyes happy all day.
Holly L.
I love chubby sticks, it’s not my first time purchasing this, it is so good and the color stays on for a while. It is good to put on before a concert, before an interview, and before a date. It always completes the look.
Melissa M.
Greenville, SC
I loved my chubby stick! It goes on so smoothly! I think it’s best to use whenever your face has been well moisturized. The packaging was so cute and sleek and you can put it anywhere. It’s so easy to use on the go!
Lauryn T.
Chubby sticks are amazing lipsticks. They come in so many colors and are definitely affordable. They last long. I use my product atleast five times a week. I've had the same one for two years. I would definetly buy it again and again and again.
Iryna M.
E Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Portly Plum more...
Clinique Chubby Stick Eye Shadow, Portly Plum A super-wearable, sheer, creamy color for stunning eyes. This sheer wash of lightweight, creamy color is easy to wear and will make your eyes pop. Layerable and long-wearing, simply glide one on for a swift tint, contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. Best of all, it never needs sharpening just swivel up to reveal more of the shadow.
Liz P.
I have been obsessed with Clinique chubby sticks for years! The shadow tint for eyes is definitely my favorite of their chubby stick line. It's easy to apply, long-lasting, and easy to remove at the end of the day. I highly recommend adding this to your daily make-up routine!
Shawna L.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Big Blue more...
I love the size and ease of use in the Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow. I love the colors and vibrancy. My only issue is that it does not last as well as other brands for those long days.
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?