BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Cristina S.
San Antonio, TX
I was a bit skeptical at first, but after using the product I feel in love. It has the lip balm texture with a lipstick color. I do not think you could ask for more! <3
Giselle C.
This is the first blush I ever got when I began wearing makeup in 11th grade. I still use it to this day and it is just one of my favorites! It's nice and pigmented and it compliments my skin tone very well. I can decide whether I want it to be light and natural looking or more defined. It lasts all day and it's just my go-to blush 😊
Tamara W.
These are cool I rarely use these but when I do it when I’m somewhere I want lip color but it’s wet and I don’t want the whole tube ruined Aka the beach not too much color to take away from the suns rays on my cream highlight
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ
Review for: Fuller Fudge more...
I hated this product, it was so hard to apply onto the eyes and it is very hard for a brush to go onto it.. the only thing I liked it for was the inner corner, only because I had a white shade
Jennifer C.
Absolutely beautiful colors! they can all be used every season. not glossy.
love clinique chubby. extreme pigment,very moisturizing, beautiful colors, stays on long.
Michelle E.
White Hall, AR
Review for: Massive Midnight more...
I Love chubby sticks for lips! I never really put lip stick or lip gloss on but the chubby stick is a great product. I believe that anyone can use this even if they are not use to wearing make up. It is very easy to use! i defiantly Recommend this to anyone!
Janice P.
Dunlap
I didn’t care for this product. I found it difficult to handle for eyes due to the size unless you used a brush with it. I didn’t find the cost value good for this product. Maybe the application point should be much smaller for those with a less than steady hand.
Amanda S.
Statesboro , GA
Love these for a quick on the go look. Blend well and don’t smudge after they set. I always get tons of compliments. Good quality cheap price. I picked it up at our local cvs in a pinch before a night out with the girls. Was easy to reapply on the go if needed!
Emilee E.
This kind of reminds me of the chubby sticks from Fenty Beauty! I liked these eyeshadows but in general I’m not a fan of creamy shadows with my hooded eyes I think they are very easy to crease! Overall I would rate this an 8
Cassandra C.
Streamwood, IL
Review for: Fuller Fudge more...
This is a great option for me because I have sensitive eyes. It is a pretty color, easy to apply, and no fall out since it isn't powder. Keeps my eyes happy all day.
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?