BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Becky S.
Milton, WA
I love the eye shadow chubby sticks. They offer great pigment, ease of application, and last all day. I really like my gold and purple colored ones, they really make my eyes pop when I wear them. Fun product to enhance your eye color!
Rochelle S.
Castle Rock, CO
Love this shadow. I have the shade ample Amber and it stays so well on my eyes. It doesn't crease, it's super pigmented. It's a little tricky to actually get on the eyes thick. I have small eyes and it's hard for me to really get it on there, but the product is great.
Alison W.
Overland Park, KS
I'm obsessed with the chubby sticks. I have Ample Amber, Lots o' Latte, Bountiful Beige, and Lavish Lilac. In my opinion you get the most pay off when you use them with a primer.
Marie M.
Fort belvoir, VA
Even though Clinique could be expensive it is really worth it out that I bought it from Sephora it is very effective it's better than any powder eyeshadow I have ever used it's very nice it's a little pricey but I would definitely buy it again
Julia D.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Bountiful Beige more...
I like to keep my morning makeup routine simple. And these chubby sticks don't get any easier. If you can use a crayon, you can use this eye shadow. I love that there's no sharpener necessary. I can toss it in my purse without worrying about it making a mess! It lasts all day and washes off easily at the end of the day!
Cass M.
Minden, LA
Review for: Portly Plum more...
I do not like this product at all. This shade and the shade range over all is gorgeous, but the pigmentation and formula are a huge let down. They are sheer in payoff no matter how hard you try to build them up. And the formula creases and transfers like crazy.
Caitlin G.
Winston, GA
Review for: Curvaceous Coal more...
I have the champagne colored chubby stick. I love the color. I love how well it goes on. Although if you don't use a primer it does crease, from the creamy texture of it; especially in hot or humid heat. Other then the creasing I love this. I am going to go buy more colors
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ
Review for: Fuller Fudge more...
I hated this product, it was so hard to apply onto the eyes and it is very hard for a brush to go onto it.. the only thing I liked it for was the inner corner, only because I had a white shade
gabrielle G.
Pueblo, CO
I love love love cliniques chubby lipsticks! I purchased a set of minis to see how I would like them and they’re so good. They’re hydrating, have the perfect pigment, and are beyond comfortable! I would definitely repurchase!
Carla B.
Enterprise, AL
Review for: Lavish Lilac more...
I love love love LOVE this! The fact that I don't have to sharpen it is the best part. It's a smooth application and I can blend it easily without making a mess or adding excessive pressure to my lid. It's a beautiful color and there are even more amazing ones to try!
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?