BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
I was was not a huge fan of these. They creased and shifted too much for my liking. I tend not to like waxy/cream eye shadows like these. They just never seems to stay put. The colors were okay, but nothing fantastic. Would not purchase again.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
This is a nice product. Nothing too fancy and comes free with a $50 dollar purchase. Free never hurts, right?!? It's nice and pretty especially for on the go make up. It's perfect size for your purse and did I mention? Free with a $50 purchase.
Carrie B.
York, PA
I LOVE the Clinique Chubby Sticks. They come in different opacities too, and I love the sheer strawberry stick. Very casual and muted, but great color payoff. And super moisturizing. I would buy all of the colors if I could. Amazing product.
Hannah B.
Review for: Fuller Fudge more...
This product is awesome! I had never tried the chubby stick eyeshadow before, my best friend had it and I tried hers and I loved it! It stayed on all day and was super easy to apply!
Christina  S.
Danbury, Ct
They are great and their is a large variety of colors to choose from. I have about 6 different color, my favorite is curvy candy. I use them instead of lipstick and I love the free gift bags with them I get from Clique at my mall. But they don't last as long as I wish they would, but it is definitoy worth it to get one and try it out
Caitlyn J.
Bay, AR
I love this eyeshadow tint stick on days I’m in a hurry but want some eyeshadow. The packaging is nice and great for using this product it is smooth and lendable. I would have chose a different color for myself but still like the product.
Sarah N.
Pickton, TX
Review for: Massive Midnight more...
He's a i r u going home for a while this is a good time to get it done and over the years of age of five years old today is the only way you do for me too much for your birthday today so we could go right ahead and do what we are going through a few days to come right after the
Ashlyn T.
Quaker City
I had this product in a pink color & wasn't too satisfied. The pink ended up being a darker shade than I expected & the product didn't have a smooth creamy texture. Rather, it felt dry on my lips. The shade was decently pigmented though.
Luz H.
I love this set so much!! the colors are amazing, they are not as pigmented as other lipsticks, but this are great for everyday, plus is like a balm so it is very nice for your lips.
Katia A.
Love these! The color variety and the formula is really creamy and nice. They feel very comfortable on the lips.

It's more like a balm but with colors and it gives a stain look.
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?