BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Kiersten A.
I love the Clinique chubby stick shadow tint for eyes trio for women! It last throughout the whole day but for what you pay for it I think you should get more of it. I can easily go through a stick within less than a month from using it daily. Overall wish there was more bang for my buck!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
1,153 reviews
Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm is a great everyday lip product. This lip balm leaves your lips feeling super hydrated and soft while also giving a nice pop of color. I always have one of these in my purse as the colors go with everything.
Megan A.
North Olmsted, OH
Review for: Ample Amber more...
I absolutely love this eyeshadow! It's super easy and quick to put on in the morning, it lasts nearly all day, and the color is great. Ample Amber is a really nice, copper-y kind of color that's really a great choice for every day wear. Plus, it lasts a loooong time, so it's definitely worth it.
Autumn B.
Review for: Big Blue more...
These shadows go on smooth and light. You can build the color up with multiple applications. Longevity of the shadows isn't great for me but that may be because of my oily eyelids.
Helen F.
St. Pete Beach, FL
These chubby sticks are so handy. There are many colors to choose from so you can mix and match. They blend well together also, so you can use more than one to get a shading effect. They are compact, so fits well in your purse. The one thing I don't like is they are slightly greasy.
Ashley R.
Philippi, WV
The formula is very creamy and the colors are very nice. I would give it five stars, but the formula is a little too creamy and sometimes doesn't stay on my lips or creases a lot.
Katie M.
Raleigh , NC
Review for: Ample Amber more...
Chubby sticks are my new favorite thing. This one specifically is some of the best concealer I've ever had, and it doubles as a perfect base for eyeshadow. I thought it'd be I dark for my skin, but something in the undertones matches perfectly.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,493 reviews
Review for: Bountiful Beige more...
I love these! If I am in a hurry I just put this in my purse or I apply it and it's very quick. I only have one in a lighter brown shade but I need to purchase more cause they are great and the best shadow stick I have tried
Meenakshi M.
El Paso, TX
I love all Clinique products because they work great on my skin. I definitely enjoy the chubby sticks because they are a great way to do your eyes very quickly. They are easy to use and it is long lasting. The texture is creamy and does not weigh down your eye lids. Would recommend.
Mayelin P.
Fairbanks, AK
A chubby cute eyeshadow REALLY good coverage a little to expensive compared with other brands but feels super soft when it's applied on your skin my brown eyes just pop with this I recommend girls it's super
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?