BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Christina V.
Lake City , FL
The chubby stick for the eyelids is a wonderful idea and it goes on smooth and very silk. I like the bigger pencil. The lid helps it it’s easy to sharpen. The packaging is again wonderful made by clinic we can find it anymore or Belk store. I recommend this product and would definitely purchase it again and again.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Review for: Other more...
I have this in a light blue color and I really love it. It is so easy and quick to put on. And it lasts for a really long tame, which makes the price more worth it. I love that it has a sparkle to it and would definitely buy again.
KC B.
Adams, TN
Review for: Bountiful Beige more...
This is a little price for what it is but I enjoyed it over all. It gives good pigment. I preferred to apply it with my finger than straight from the stick because it didn’t give enough product. It is also a good eye shadow base.
Amanda L.
Manchester, NH
I have the purple color. It applies very smooth and the color payoff is not too intense. There’s not too much glitter which is something I enjoy. Lasts a while and I would buy again.
Melissa W.
Greenbrier
Those chubby sticks are great if using a liquid matte foundation. Goes on so smoothly and blends so well. Packaging is pretty standard. But you aren't paying for the packaging. You are paying for a great product. Clinique has an amazing line of products for all skin types.
Brie D.
Belton, TX
Very light weight. Pigment is hardly noticeable but, it is a great base for building eyeshadow and shading. I personally feel the price range on this is ridiculous I’m lucky to have someone who works for them so I am able to try these without investing and being let down.
Valeria G.
These shadows are really good for smokey eyes. They are practical, got them online. They help to get a really quick effective makeup when you are in a hurry. However, they are a little pricey, but they are worth it. I would get them again for sure.
Shanna Y.
Zionsville
Chubby eyeshadow sticks are amazing they are honestly so easy to apply. They are blendable and the pigment is very dark so your eyes pop. Its easy to hold while applying. I've bought this product more than once and in multiple colors. One of my favorites.
Megan M.
Oconomowoc, WI
It is SO easy to spend $50 on Clinique products and this free chubby stick is a great value as a free gift. I have always loved chubby sticks if they are blush/bonzer/highlighter no matter what I have loved them because of the ease of application. This shadow tint was no different! I also loved it!
Alana R.
Prescott
Easy application. I used finger or brush for blending. Good blendabilty. Smooth, non dragging. Color stays true. Many beautiful shades. If you don't like the fuss of application, this is for you. Highly recommend. Price is right for quality.
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?