BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Morgan C.
Redwood City, CA
Review for: Biggest Blossom more...
These Chubby Sticks were very portable and application was quick and easy. The Shadow Tint was very soft and swiped on. The color was light and sheer, even with some layering. Unfortunately, Biggest Blossom wasn't as peach as I was hoping. It was more of shimmer than a color.
Michaela C.
I'm definitely not an eyeshadow person since my eyes are semi-monos and it's kind of pointless to go all out if you can't even see blend you aim for. So my eyes are left empty but with the chubby stick you get the shimmery matte without it even mattering if there's a blend 😉
Tatum L.
Cullman, AL
I love these! The color pay off is great and they are easy to travel with. I have blue eyes, and the light color really makes them pop. You can use them to line your waterline to make your eyes look more open. Very versatile.
Arielle L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
They have a bunch of cool colors and it makes for easy application but they have a tendency to crease. Definitely not a longwear product. I’m a first time user, but I don’t think I’d buy it again because it’s just not my style.
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Lavish Lilac more...
One of my favorite clinique eye products. Gives a nice dose of color while gliding on smoothly. You do have to be careful where you place because these sticks do not blend as easily as shadows.
Victoria C.
Review for: Curvaceous Coal more...
I love Clinique products but somehow this is not one of my favorites. I guess I just don't gey used to a pencil like shadow, I don't do a good job applying it. I prefer the traditional powder one.
Victoria H.
Review for: Bountiful Beige more...
I love how smoothly this goes on. I often use it as a base for other eyeshadows because it is smooth and shimmery. It is also pretty by itself, but having shiny gold eyes looks a bit weird on me since I have shiny gold (blonde) hair so I tend to use it with other shadows!
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
I love this set and the colors. Very creamy and goes on smoothly. Long lasting and there are other colors if you don't like these to chose from. Great quality! Love my Chubby colour lip set!! :)
Titilola P.
I love these easy to use shadow sticks. they are great for traveling and the color wears well. I used them a lot when i went on vacation and found that i prefer them over the traditional eyeshadow. Great product by clinique
Nino P.
New Castle, DE
If you love comfortable lip products this set is for you. it has 2 colored ones and 2 tinted ones. so u only expect color payoff from the 2 sticks. it is easy to use. u do not need a mirror.
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?