BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Lexy T.
Burke, VA
I love them! Nothing is better on the go. I'm a college student and usually sleep in until the last minute so I end up doing my make up in the car, it's effortless and still looks good. It lasts all day too which is great, no touch ups.
Melissa R.
These eyeshadow sticks are so easy to use, and go on very effortlessly. I've used them alone, or as a base to build on with regular powdered shadow, and have loved the results of both. Great colors, and much easier to store than traditional eyeshadow!
Lessie S.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Grandest Gold more...
I love love love this Shadow stick I like the color it's great for when you want a lighter makeup look just so cold here it lasts all day without rubbing off and it doesn't take in the crease of your eyelids actually willing to pay retail for this product when usually I will shop around and try to find a better deal highly recommend
Donica B.
Huntsville , AL
I have tried using this as it is incredibly cute. Sadly, I can't find a way to properly use it. I found myself almost stabbing my eyes trying to rub the product over my lids. In the end, it seemed that it was mixing with my foundation and wasn't highly pigmented at all - even for a "tint."
Marissa L.
Review for: Fuller Fudge more...
I really love this chubby stick. It's my favorite of all the ones made for eyes. It matches my complexion really well and doesn't crease by the end of the day. I've found that one stick lasts a really long time even if you use it everyday. It's really fast so as someone with a busy schedule it has found it's way into my everyday routine.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,800 reviews
3 x 0.10 ounce Chubby Stick Shadow Tint For Eyes - No. 01 Bountiful Beige, Chubby Stick Shadow Tint For Eyes - No. 04 Ample Amber, Chubby Stick Shadow Tint For Eyes - No. 03 Fuller FudgeIt is recommended for casual wear Chubby Stick Shadow Tint For Eyes Trio...They see amazing...
Ashlee B.
The chubby lips are by far my favorite lipsticks of all time. They glide on the lip effortlessly and provide rich pigment yet leave the lips feeling so smooth. The ultra creamy formula is like none other. Completely worth the splurge-none of the drug store chubby lipsticks dupe.
Jessica G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Bountiful Beige more...
I LOVE IT! So pretty & shimmery! I just pop this bad boy all over my eyelid & I put on some mascara & my eyes look beautiful! It will not fade, lasts all day! The shimmer will make your eyes appear a lot bigger & it's just amazing. Literally takes seconds to do, very impressed :)
Michaela C.
I'm definitely not an eyeshadow person since my eyes are semi-monos and it's kind of pointless to go all out if you can't even see blend you aim for. So my eyes are left empty but with the chubby stick you get the shimmery matte without it even mattering if there's a blend 😉
Morgan C.
Redwood City, CA
Review for: Biggest Blossom more...
These Chubby Sticks were very portable and application was quick and easy. The Shadow Tint was very soft and swiped on. The color was light and sheer, even with some layering. Unfortunately, Biggest Blossom wasn't as peach as I was hoping. It was more of shimmer than a color.
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?