BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
stephanie s.
Shelby, OH
I really like the chubby stick shadows...I would honestly prefer them in stick form. They seem to go on a lot easier without the mess and I sweat and it still lasted all day. It didn't cake up in the creases like most I wear...I would recommend the chubby stick shadows who doesn't mind paying a little more. I love this stuff though!!!
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
Clinique’s Chubby Stick Shadow Tints are great for lining the eyes, or washing lids with color. The formula is creamy, light, and applies and blends with ease. The color does tend to fade throughout the day, but with no creasing or fallout; a primer is needed for all day wear.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
Review for: Ample Amber more...
Ample Amber is a pretty rose-gold shade. It goes on very sheer and glittery, which is why I deducted a couple of "stars" on my rating. I don't really like the Clinique Chubby Stick eyeshadows. They aren't as creamy as I expected, and the one I have was broken when I opened it. I can still use it, so that's not a huge issue. I prefer MAC paint pots to these, but the Chubby Sticks don't irritate my eyes so I will still use it occasionally.
Amanda M.
Burlington , KY
Review for: Lavish Lilac more...
This product looks much darker than it actually is. I have hazel eyes so purple looks food for me but when applying this, you have to keep rubbing it until it sticks to your eyes. The other big problem is that the stick breaks easily. I would stick to eye shadow.
Taylor G.
Independence, MO
I have gotten samples and purchased the shadow stick, and it's not too bad. The colors that I've gotten are nice, but I feel like in order to get any color on my eyelid, you have to press and rub the stick so much to get any color. I end up slightly hurting my eyelid just to see any results. So the colors are nice, but the way it goes on isn't that great.
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
These are a perfect size and work great. The coverage is amazing! They are a little pricey but I think they're worth the money. I use this product whenever I do full face makeup and it covers pretty much anything! I would recommend trying out!
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I don't have this set, but I do have a color from it. I was surprised how much that I liked this. It is almost like a tinted chapstick, but with more color, more shine, and longer wearing. They are very easy to wear and great if you want a want a wash of color but not an intense color. Does have an odd smell. Very expensive for the product itself though.
Timber M.
I ordered my chubby stick products and I loved ever single one of them. I love there blush I had a Coral red color and the gold flakes in it just shinned like crazy.
Molly R.
Aberdeen, SD
Review for: Pink & Plenty more...
I LOVE the Clinique Chubby Sticks. They work great either as a lid primer or just a color to pop on and blend out. It's a little expensive, however, the quality is worth it. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge or slide around like some other cream/stick eyeshadows do. I wish I had every color!
Allyson M.
Best lip color ever! Simply apply a chapstick (if you tend to have dry lips like I do) then apply for a good 1/2 day or better color! I like this because you don't have to worry about smearing it on your face or teeth! It's more like a stain which also gives long lasting and more natural look!
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?