BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Andrea M.
Review for: Bountiful Beige more...
I just ran out of this! A chubby eye stick/highlighter was the first makeupy item my mom purchased for me in high school [thanks, door-to-door beauty ladies!] and I was lazily searching for one several years ago and had forgotten until a Clinique sales girl showed me this! I need to go get a new one because I use it almost every day as a highlighter under my eyebrows, as well as an eyeshadow primer. It works quite well as a primer, and it has lasted me a year.
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
I really like how easy these eye shadow tint chubby sticks are to use. I purchased my first one a few months ago and I am hooked. These are so gentle on the eyes and the packaging is so easy to hold making application simple. These are kind of on the pricey side, but definitely a nice little splurge. I would recommend you try these out!
Grace H.
Review for: Bountiful Beige more...
I love using this on mornings when I don't have a ton of time to dedicate to my makeup. It's so easy to apply, but sometimes it can appear a bit thin—not sure if this is due to the shade that I own or the formula though. Sometimes I'll use it as a base shade for when I wear more eyeshadow at night and I feel that it keeps a powdered eyeshadow in place.
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Review for: Bountiful Beige more...
This is fantastic! I use this along with biggest blossom for my everyday look. It is super easy to apply and goes on so quick. I use this as a highlighter right around the brow line. I'm not sure it would be a great color for the whole eyelid.

The one downside is it is a bit sparkly if you don't like that look.
Kerry M.
Naugatuck, CT
Review for: Massive Midnight more...
I love the chubby sticks for lips and eyes! I'm not great at putting on makeup, and I've found that these are the way to go for me. They are nice and smooth, as long as you don't let them dry out. I just sort of color them on like a messy kid and then use my finger to blend, for a much better effect than I've ever been able to manage with other eyeshadows.
Hayley H.
Quincy, MI
Beautiful colors! The colors work well with my skin tone and make my lips look luscious in a more natural way verses standing out too boldly. I like that they also have a glossy coat to them as well. My complaint though is that I don't not feel the color holds well at all so I cannot recommend this product because when it comes to lip color hold is everything
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
Let me just say I love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Clinique !. But the chubby stick eyeshadow are disappointing very dis pointing to me in my opion. The crease no matter what. do not not last at all. And is very sheer. My skin is the dry type so if you are the oily skin type do not waste your money ..I have about seven of these chubby sticks and they all have the same resort.
Katie R.
This is absolutely my most favorite make up product ever & is most definitely a must have. I have never been very knowledgeable when it comes to applying different parts of make up, especially eye shadow. I bought the chubby stick and it is the easiest thing to apply. I can now wear eye shadow and it doesn't look all messed up when I put it on!
Kristin W.
Hopkins, MN
When i tried this for the first time I fell in love. It went on so easy and looked great all night! I've only gotten it a few times but i will for sure keep buying it. I will forever thank my friend who first introduced me to this product!!
Breigh B.
Strasburg, PA
I got a light, shimmery shade of this stick eyeshadow that complimented my light skin tone and blue eyes nicely. The product definitely needs a lid primer underneath it to avoid creasing and clumping. It was a little tough to use the whole product because the twist-up feature didn't always work, and I eventually had to give up on using the last of my product that was stuck in the tube.
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?