BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Judy G.
Fresno
I't not a big fan of "Stick Shadow Tint" and using one that was "chubby" was even harder for me to apply.  I was very disappointed in the Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint and will not ever use it again.  At least it was "free" if you can call it that.  I had to purchase $50 work of Clinique items to get the Stick Shadow Tint.  I wasn't trying to get the "stick Shadow Tint," I just happened to purchase $50 worth of Clinique and it was a special going on a Macy's that day.  Being an "older" lady, "Stick Shadow" is never a good type of "eye shadow" to wear as it gets into the creases of your eyes and makes your eyes look even older.  What a horrible experience.  Never again.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
These "crayons" are easy to use and store. I wish the lids would stay on a little better, though! My mom especially likes these - I'm less of a lip color wearer.
Lauryn H.
I really like Clinique's chubby line. They are fairly pigmented, but the longevity of the product just doesn't meet my expectations. You have reapply a few times. I do like the colors and the wear is a few hours, I would rebuy.
Kristina M.
DALLAS, GA
These are beautiful. On lazy days, I'll use a neutral shade all over my lids and just blend out with a finger - easy and fast. They don't settle in lines or fade.
Kylie K.
These are amazing! The colors are incredible, they are so smooth, and so easy to apply! The color is also so long lasting. One of these lasts for such a long time.
Jackie B.
Acworth, GA
Goes on great and looks great! I use this product daily. When you are in a hurry it is fast and easy to apply. I got mine from Ulta stores. Will always be a devoted customer of the this product!
Waverly T.
Review for: Mighty Moss more...
I absolutely love this product. I work at the clothing store Hollister, where they want the girls to wear very minimal makeup. I found this as my replacement for eyeliner that I'm not allowed to wear. It's very easy to just apply to the top outside corner of my eye to add definition without actually using eyeliner. I got the color "fuller fudge" almost a year ago now and I still haven't ran out of it (even after using is basically every day). So yes, it is a little bit pricey but it does last a long time. And it creates an effortless look that looks like you took the time to apply some defining eyeliner or eyeshadow.
Fallon J.
Review for: Lavish Lilac more...
I love these chubby sticks because they are extremely smooth and easy to apply to your eyelids. Their velvety texture also allows them to dub as eyeliner flawlessly (nudes shades can also be used as a highlighter on the nose and cheeks). They last all day without fading or creasing (which warms my heart).
Susan B.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Lavish Lilac more...
I received this eye shadow stick in a gift bag when I was purchasing Clinique moisture surge and feel in love. It's such a quicker way to apply eye shadow, and unlike other eye shadow sticks, my skin is in not irritated by the ingredients. The lilac is a great color for all eye shades (mine are green/hazel). I recommend this product to anyone who wants a fast, simple way to accent your eyes.
Caroline B.
Belle Chasse, LA
I really love the Clinique Chubby Stick Lip stick balms. I have one in the color Mega Melon and I really love it! I have used it a lot and it's a really nice bright but subtle color that I think works well with a lot of products and looks. I really like the feel of it when you apply it because it feels like a moisturizing lip balm but it has a nice color like lip stick
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?