Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too.
Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.
How to Use:
- Apply directly to eyelids
- Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
- Layer with multiple shades
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
- Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
- Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover
Top Questions See all 67 Q&A
- "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
- "I keep coming back to them!" in 1 review
- "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
- "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
- "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
To get it to show up, I feel like I have to rub it on really hard. That makes me feel like I'm tugging on my eye lid, so I quit wearing it. Shade 02, lots o' latte, shows up on my skin much better. It doesn't tug on my eye lid. I would still like for it to go on a little easier and smoother though. I think with a little improvement, this could be a great product. Any tips or hints would be greatly appreciated.
I'm not all that fond of the packaging because the two colours that I own--Lots o'Latte and a dark gray I can't think of's name--have both broken quite easily even though I don't apply pressure when using and keep them in a safe place.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos