BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too.
Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one.  Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

How to Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

• Do you typically use this only on your eyes or combine it with re...1 Answers
  • How do you combine with regular eyeshadow? I've been using under ...1 Answers
  • What's the colour payoff like? Or any recommendations for pigment...1 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "I keep coming back to them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Alyssa D.
Review for: Bountiful Beige more...
I received this product for free from a family friend. It’s a beautiful gold shade and I love the packaging idea of it but at the same time I don’t. It is a really pretty shade and looks beautiful on the eyes but self inside the tube seems to break a lot. The top cracked off and shakes around in the container and doesn’t stay connected. This isn’t a huge problem but I feel that as a stick form and maybe shouldn’t around times. I also am not quite sure how long it will last on your eyes as when I swatch it it seems to easily come off when I rub my fingers on it
KC B.
Adams, TN
Review for: Bountiful Beige more...
This is a little price for what it is but I enjoyed it over all. It gives good pigment. I preferred to apply it with my finger than straight from the stick because it didn’t give enough product. It is also a good eye shadow base.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Review for: Other more...
I have this in a light blue color and I really love it. It is so easy and quick to put on. And it lasts for a really long tame, which makes the price more worth it. I love that it has a sparkle to it and would definitely buy again.
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
I wanted so bad to like these eye shadows..and I do to a certain extent. The shade, 10 big blue, is very pretty but doesn't show up that well on me. It shows up a little better with primer, but still not great.
To get it to show up, I feel like I have to rub it on really hard. That makes me feel like I'm tugging on my eye lid, so I quit wearing it. Shade 02, lots o' latte, shows up on my skin much better. It doesn't tug on my eye lid. I would still like for it to go on a little easier and smoother though. I think with a little improvement, this could be a great product. Any tips or hints would be greatly appreciated.
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Oh my goodness ladies! I am so in love with these! I just purchased my first chubby stick!!! The color I picked was #13 Two Ton Teal. I have a light/med complexion and dark hair, with hazel eyes. This color is awesome! It has a green-blue with just a bit of sparkle color. It stays on all day! You can put in on thick and if it's too dark, just rub it with your fingers! No mess! I also received #02 Lots of Latte as a free gift in the store! Love that one just as much for a chocolate tone!
Jessica B.
These are so nice and easy to apply to the lid! I'm just not sure they are always worth the asking price but I've only tried two shades. I will say that they add a nice, even bit of colour that can be easily mixed with other eyeshadows but they don't last quite as long as I'd hoped. Which is what holds me back from giving them a higher rating.

I'm not all that fond of the packaging because the two colours that I own--Lots o'Latte and a dark gray I can't think of's name--have both broken quite easily even though I don't apply pressure when using and keep them in a safe place.
Deanna C.
North Charleston
Doesn't glide on as smooth over the eyelid as when you're just testing the creamy-ness on the back of your hand. Not as pigmented as I thought either. Have to apply several strokes to build up a layer of darker brown color. It was too rough and hard feeling to rub/glide directly over my eye(tugged at eyelid) so I would just use my finger and swipe some product to the tip of my finger then apply. Even then the eyeshadow does not blend out well. Go for the Rimmel ScandalEyes eyeshadow stick which is much cheaper (under $3) and a lot better, those are good color payoff.
April D.
Malden, MA
These shadow tints are great. The application is fool proof, if you don't have any eyeshadow brushes your fingers work just as well. The colors are very pretty, blend very well, are buildable to a darker shade, and the shades are complimentary to many skin tones. I am pale skinned and I have the Pink and Plenty and Ample Amber that I use on my lids, and I have the Lots O' Latte that I use in my crease. Again,
Katie R.
Review for: Bountiful Beige more...
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes in Bountiful Beige is one of my FAVORITE products to use as an eyeshadow base, alone as eyeshadow, or especially as a highlight under the eyebrow. I love how easy this Chubby Stick is to hold onto while applying and how easy the eyeshadow itself is to apply. It's a gorgeous color, a truly sparkly but remarkably subtle champagne shade!
Casey
Great long-lasting eye shadow. I find it lasts longest over too faced shadow insurance, my go-to primer. I love mixing the colors and creating new looks. A favorite is to use the purple (portly plum) over the pink (pink & plenty) to create an awesome shade that surpasses either alone. I blend with a stiff elf contour brush. I also use these atop of bareminerals 5-in-1 cream shadow. Love!
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Lakitha C.
Why are there not a lot of clinique reviews?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How is the color payoff on these? Do these crease easily?