BY CLINIQUE

Sheer wash of lightweight, creamy colour slips on. Layerable and long-wearing. Versatile, too. Glide one on for a swift wash of colour. Contour with another to add depth, and yet another to highlight. There's no need to stop at just one. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens-wearers.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to eyelids
  • Blend gently upward and outward; build to desired intensity
  • Layer with multiple shades
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more eye shadow
  • Recap after each use; an audible click tells you it's securely closed
  • Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover

C11-12 Isoparaffin , Polyethylene , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Isohexadecane , Hydrated Silica , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Propylene Carbonate , Silica , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470)]

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
  • "I love these - very easy to use and great for summer! Just swipe on and go. You could also use as an eyeshadow base. They are creamy and shimmery." in 29 reviews
  • "Ive boughten these a few times and I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this and used it a few time but it didn't look good with my blue eye color so I tried it on my brown eyed friend and dang it looked gorgeous on her !" in 1 review
  • "I love this product, gives a lovely finish to any makeup look also it lasts a long time on your lips which is always a plus, I highly recommend this Product!" in 1 review
  • "The color looks great on and it glides on so smooth and it easy to use!" in 1 review
Abby Z.
Madisonville, KY
Purchased at: Dillard's
This is definitely one of my favorite products from Clinique as far as makeup goes. If you are like me and need an easy beauty routine, these are perfect. They glide on easy and blend beautifully. And they are long lasting. I work two jobs and put on my makeup that morning and had 2 colors on (bountiful beige and lavish lilac - 2 of my favorite colors). I worked a 9 hour shift and then went to my cleaning job where I sweat and work hard for 4 hours. And my eye makeup still looked amazing. Couldnt ask for a better eye makeup product. And for $18.50 each, they are worth it. And I should know, I have 6 colors!!!
Hina s.
Leawood, KS
A nice hassle free product by clinique. Goes on pretty well . Looks good on skin. But doesn’t last very long . It doesn’t irritate my eyes and the green color makes my brown eyes pop. I use my fingers to blend it on top of my eyes. Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint For Eyes
shriya x.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like these because they're convenient, easy to apply, and they have a nice feeling to them when they're on your lips. They're also very moisturizing and hydrate your lips as well as having a good pigmentation. They are better than most lipsticks out there that usually dry out my lips or feel cakey. This is a good deal and I would recommend.
Mia D.
These Clinique Chubby Shadow Tints are such a life saver and a necessity when you are on the go and needs to apply something quick but you do not want to carry loose powder or shadow pots. Applying the lighter shade to the lid and the darker shade to the crease and blend or even doing the lighter color for the day and darker for the night out. The colors can even be used as a base for shadows. So many things you can do with these Chubby Shadow Sticks. They blend so easily and glide on the lids. They come in different colors as well. A must have in your purse for those last minute dates or outings. You can even use your fingers to blend.
Hannah J.
Morganton
Review for: Massive Midnight more...
I’m not a huge fan of eyeshadow sticks and the size of it. I think I need to work more on the blending because it goes on super smooth and the pigmentation is great. I would recommend but probably wouldn’t buy again.
Alyssa D.
Review for: Bountiful Beige more...
I received this product for free from a family friend. It’s a beautiful gold shade and I love the packaging idea of it but at the same time I don’t. It is a really pretty shade and looks beautiful on the eyes but self inside the tube seems to break a lot. The top cracked off and shakes around in the container and doesn’t stay connected. This isn’t a huge problem but I feel that as a stick form and maybe shouldn’t around times. I also am not quite sure how long it will last on your eyes as when I swatch it it seems to easily come off when I rub my fingers on it
Deborah J.
The variety of colors are great for any outfit you can possibly put together but the lipstick itself you will need to reapply.. It doesn't last as long as other products that I've tried. I do like that it is in matte form.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I do like these but they are not my day to day go to. They are great for travel and going from the beach to a bbq and not having time or a place to do your normal makeup. They hold up well on a face that has been in the sun all day. Some colors can be used for eyes, cheeks and lips!
Cara H.
Knoxville
I got this free in a gift set. It came in a neutral color and I loved that.  It's super easy to apply and quick.  That's a win in my book because I like things that look good but are easy.  Would I buy the product? Maybe not consistently because I'm not into eye shadow but when I do need to dress up a look I like having it on hand!!
Genesis S.
Plainfield, NJ
Just got this in Ample Amber, and can't wait to try more! It's the most beautiful peachy gold color. Really brings out my brown eyes. Goes on smooth and creamy and light. Doesn't crease. Beautiful shimmer. Blends out nicely too and has great staying power the whole day- without an eye shadow primer. Perfect for traveling too! Love love love this stuff!!!!
Krisi M.
Saint Louis, MO
How does the chubby stick bland compared to regular shadows?
jasmin M.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this blend on the eyes ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last throughout the day? I use the chubby stick foundation and I feel like if i put that on my eyelids it would fade and crease instantly.
Taniesha F.
Will these moisturizer my lips? I am not a lipstick person and usually go for Chapstick and gloss.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
How well do these lip butter stay on, and are they smooth and hydrating?